mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 08-18-2010, 12:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mel
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Probably nothing larger than a .687 - I'm actually anxious to get the new, sub .679 sizers when they are available, paint is just getting tiny & you need a good fit to prevent roll-outs.
You know we currently have the .675 and th .677 in stock right?
Drop me a line if you want to get some.
~M
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sadist

CCM Fan
Kilt Club
If you were to get the ccm main tube with the top tube inserts you could run a eigen barrel.
TheePsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
*Twenty Twen Twen*

my suggestion about getting an *86 frame, would be to fine someone who has one and ask if you could shoot it for a couple of minutes. personally I am more comfortable with a 45* frame than an 86* frame. that is all personal preference, and it's something you should be sure about before dumping money into.
the only barrel, that i know of, i can use on my CCM backs is my CCM tip. (I don't know about the stiffi switch) the whole underboring i find is a personal preference also. i went through the whole finding the smallest barrel kits or backs. and me personally noticed i broke more paint, than if i was just sizing the ball so that the majority wouldn't roll out, or just use one of my old barrels that has a big bore. the only thing i saw improved with underboring was efficiency. other than that i find the length, porting, underboring, overboring, and even the color of the barrel is really a personal preference that makes someone comfortable.
so find out what makes you comfortable playing and go with that. I wouldn't spend my money on what makes someone else play comfortable.
MY FEEDBACK
FlorryPB Brass and Stainless Sheridan Velocity Adjusters
FlorryPB Stainless Steel Phantom Valve Bodies
diOs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

The CCM backs are SIMILAR to a5 threads. I use my 12" CCM barrel or a 16" stiffi switch both with ccm backs

I believe an a5 barrel will fit a ccm sizer
Cheap-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Get the T-grip on your T2. Also you have to use a ccm threaded barrel on the ccm sizers. So putting a boomstick on them is not an option. And I am not sure what size backs dye offers but a DW fibur barrel is in my opinion the best barrel you can use with the T2.

My T2 came with a thin 45 frame, but recently bought a 86 frame for it. They are both comfy and its up to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace View Post
Auto-Trigger. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every mother****er in the room, accept no substitutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post
That was worded better while you were hungover than most internet posts are while their writers are dead sober & pain free.

MCB Trust
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:05 PM   #16 (permalink)
Manimal

CCM Fan
This board is great and thanks for all the help. All of you have saved me tons of trouble and trial by error.
oOMassacreOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:05 PM   #17 (permalink)
Mel
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOMassacreOo View Post
This board is great and thanks for all the help. All of you have saved me tons of trouble and trial by error.
This is why MCB rocks. The folks on here are a vast wealth of knowledge and are always ready to help a fellow baller with questions he/she may have.

You got my contact info now as well from the PM sent, drop me a line if you come acrossed any questions. Thanks!
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:36 AM   #18 (permalink)
Manimal

CCM Fan
Thanks Mel
oOMassacreOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #19 (permalink)
CCM Pumps

CCM Fan
CCM front barrel is CCM/switch (male) threads. The backs are AC (male) and CCM/switch (female) threads. Their backs do not work with other barrel fronts (besides the switch) that i have found.
skleinsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 03:50 PM   #20 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skleinsmith View Post
CCM front barrel is CCM/switch (male) threads. The backs are AC (male) and CCM/switch (female) threads. Their backs do not work with other barrel fronts (besides the switch) that i have found.
A5 threads
Cheap-o is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM