mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 10-19-2010, 10:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
*Twenty Twen Twen*

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatter View Post
Thanks, Dios. I'll disassemble my lower tube and clean it thoroughly once I get my valve tool back from my teammate. Hopefully I'll be able to see if there is anything wrong in there when I do. My Guerrilla Air tank reg output is rock solid.

BTW, we had a blast playing against you guys in Vegas last weekend (Fallen Legion). Congrats on your national ranking!
just to let you know the compressors that was giving everyone airfills at vegas, gives you dirty air. some of the guys on the team have white bolts and they were black after a day of play. all that greasy dirty air also did a number on a teammates ninja tank reg, which he was lucky that ninja had a booth there and took care of it for him.

and it's always great to see new teams jump feet first at a national pump event. Like you guys and APC. hopefully you guys become regular faces in the pump division.
MY FEEDBACK
FlorryPB Brass and Stainless Sheridan Velocity Adjusters
FlorryPB Stainless Steel Phantom Valve Bodies
diOs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:33 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diOs View Post
just to let you know the compressors that was giving everyone airfills at vegas, gives you dirty air. some of the guys on the team have white bolts and they were black after a day of play. all that greasy dirty air also did a number on a teammates ninja tank reg, which he was lucky that ninja had a booth there and took care of it for him.

and it's always great to see new teams jump feet first at a national pump event. Like you guys and APC. hopefully you guys become regular faces in the pump division.
Wow, I'm surprised to hear that about Compressed Air Specialty's compressors. Charlie's equipment is usually top-notch. Not to worry, though - by a complete coincidence the Pure Energy tank I was using at the event blew a pin valve seal (easily rebuildable) and my Guerrilla Air tank has a new Myth reg on it. I will swish a little alcohol around to wash out my Pure Energy tank - thanks for the heads up.

One of these days I'll get back to Jersey and check out Top Gun. I was living in Mt Arlington and played at the North Jersey Paintball Club when Ray Gong was trying to open the field, but I moved to Florida before it came to be.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM