|CCM Chipley Machine|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|10-06-2010, 09:44 PM||#21 (permalink)|
All this talk of T2's makes me want to cry since no one will buy my sl66 lol.
|10-06-2010, 11:13 PM||#22 (permalink)|
I have used the rotor, reloader b and vlocity on my s6.5. I never had a double feed. Of course unless it is my intention to double pump it to bunker someone. I am sure the s6 is the same way
There are a few things that led me away from the T2.
1. If you don't installed the back block properly, you might have binding.
2. The T2 backblock use Torx screws which can strip out.
3. You can still have the option to go with the old round handle on the s6
4. The frame on a s6/s6.5 is not rounded. You can use it on other cockers.
5. If you get shot near the hammer and paint gets in, you will have velocity problems until u clean the gun.
6. S6 is slightly cheaper i believe
There are benefits to getting a t2.
1. You can do left, right or center feed.
2. You can order the top tube with breach sizers.
3. 1 bottom detent looks better.
4. You can get the Vertical ASA annoed a different color.
"Originally posted by Element Paintball@pbnation: you realize it would be easier to get a new wife than a new dc2."
My MCB Feedback
|10-07-2010, 06:41 AM||#23 (permalink)|
I think NH Blizzard all use Rotors on their T2's.
I used a VLocity Jr. on my J2L last weekend w/ no problems either... except for all the hopper hits
Time for a lower profile hopper
|10-07-2010, 09:19 PM||#26 (permalink)|
I've been running a Rotor on mine since I got it when they first came out. I can honestly say I have yet to have a breach break or double feed. I've had lots of barrel breaks though. Feyd.....................
|10-11-2010, 06:00 PM||#27 (permalink)|
Just thought I would update. I went with a Dust Purple/Dust Black S6.5 Also bought a Sportshot hopper Will put up pics when it gets here!
|10-11-2010, 06:07 PM||#28 (permalink)|
I just finished a 7 hour scenario today and my S6 performed amazingly with my Rotor on it. I made some of the best shots of my life with that marker today, all I can say is one shot one kill.
username: bacreman, 100+, 100% positive
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|