mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   CCM (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/)
-   -   Need input from 6.5 owners...please (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/137338-need-input-6-5-owners-please.html)

Bluto 10-14-2010 08:23 PM

Need input from 6.5 owners...please

OK so Im ordering a 6.5 What I need to know from those of you out there that either own or have used a 6.5 is what handle to choose and why...basically give me your personal opinion so I can make a better informed decision.. side note, I do have a 6 with the regular acrylic handle and that seems pretty good to me...

noclue119 10-14-2010 09:26 PM

T Grip, to me it feels like the ez grips but gives you the clearance to install whatever barrel you want.

Standard round grip is second because of the options u can get.

followed by the ez grip.

shadow102 10-14-2010 09:27 PM

i like my ez-grip on my other pump but i believe you cant go wrong at all with the t-grip on the s6.5, to me it not only feels awesome but it looks good on the gun too

Whiskey 10-14-2010 11:19 PM

I might be alone here but, The T grip doesn't blow my socks off. Feels alittle unusual in the hand. I say EZ grip if you like bulk or just stick with what you know and get the standard. T grip seems to give the gun alittle choppier look, EZ makes it look rugged. If any of that makes sense.

240SX 10-15-2010 07:21 AM

Quote:

I might be alone here but, The T grip doesn't blow my socks off. Feels alittle unusual in the hand. I say EZ grip if you like bulk or just stick with what you know and get the standard. T grip seems to give the gun alittle choppier look, EZ makes it look rugged. If any of that makes sense.
You're not alone.

Spoon 10-15-2010 09:15 AM

I opted for the standard round. It's the only one you can get in clear so that was part of the decision, but I do like the feel.

artguy63 10-15-2010 01:11 PM

i tried both the standard round and ez grip when i borrowed whiskeys gun. i prefer the ez grip, and i ordered mine with it.

SeuDog 10-15-2010 02:00 PM

After trying all grips, I like the T grip because it gives you the option to sight down both sides of the barrel (as well as the top) because your hand sits lower (especially if you have big hands). If there is someone in your area that has it, try them all. Really a matter of preference and they are all good. Good luck in your decision. Hope this helps.

dm6rocker 10-15-2010 03:37 PM

Go for the T-grip, or a carbon fiber if you can find one. I didn't like the looks of the T at first, but after using one, they feel great in the hand.

The carbon fiber however....let's just say that sometimes, my 6.5 likes to go a little full auto LOL

EgoPossum 10-15-2010 07:31 PM

I know alot of guys rave about the ez-grip but it just doesn't blow my socks off. Call me traditional but I like the feeling of the good ol' round handle (and all the options that can be had)