mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 10-25-2010, 08:03 AM   #21 (permalink)
Owner of Crazy Cats

CCM Fan
I have to agree with the "pointy" gun comment. I am used to having a 14" barrel on all my markers so I find it easier for myself to shoot with what am accustomed to.

When I asked Rod about the differences between the T2 and S6 (same can be said for the S6.5) his comments were that the T2 is more a "finesse" pumper's gun then the S6. The S6 uses thicker guide rods that are harder to twist and is less prone to dirt and gunk binding the pump stroke (nothing a good spray and wipe down doesn't fix). Also it is a little easier to clean and polish the guide rods.
Personally I like the T2. I found it really easy to aim for myself. It is less forgiving then the S6 for when you get it dirty but I have never found a marker that I can AT faster then a T2.
Basically think of the T2, S6, J2L, and S6.5 as a different flavours of CCM. They are all great in their own right and you cannot go wrong buying one. Just find the one that works for you.
Thunder Bay Pump Club
Dementia Paintball
MCB Feedback
EgoPossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:46 AM   #22 (permalink)
Newbie++

CCM Fan
I was at world cup and sal's T2 was there on display at Gorilla Air tent. I got to mess around with it.

Honestly, I like the the s6.5 better. The T2 pump was very light until the hammer is about to engage. The it became heavier. Where as the s6.5 is smooth an consistent the entire way back

"Originally posted by Element Paintball@pbnation: you realize it would be easier to get a new wife than a new dc2."

My MCB Feedback
noclue119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekyleaggie View Post
So you think that having a longer barrel is going to be more accurate in sighting in a target, yet you admittedly shoot at things with your vision purposely blurred??

:/
believe it or not it really does work and quite well, I know exactly what he's talking about. I used to do that on my spyders and tippys waay back in the day. You can relax your eyes in a way that you're focused on your target completely but you can see a barrel with each eye. If you follow the lines of the two barrels they will intersect at your target. It sounds completely crazy but it works really well. I quit doing it once I picked up the last couple electros over the past several years (just watch the ropes lol). One gun I never had to blur/site was my grey ghost, mmm that was a good one.

I'm very glad you made this thread. I am deciding between these two (or a falcon!) and can;t seem to make up my mind. Nobody around me plays pump so getting my hands on one or the other would be a blurred long shot.
Woodsballer is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM