mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 03-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

So Where is it?

Haven't heard anything about the new marker (bolt action shell-based one) CCM was developing in almost a year. Closed threads on every forum for it. If there's one thing that really annoys me its when companies hype and hype and fail to deliver. Come on CCM, I expect better from you! Where is it??

Canadian dealer for: WTFPB, Skunkworks, Myco and exotic camo products.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Sandbox Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post all the things!

CCM Fan
umm pretty sure it was stated that it was being worked on completely on the side and if and when it did become a product there was no eta what so ever on it.

Basically if you never ever see it ever again its because they obviously decided it wasnt worth their time and quite frankly I think its silly to think they would take the time and money to develop a bolt action paintball marker with the amount of milling it had and try to sell it at a profit. The marker would have had to be 2 grand and ignoring price issues.. whos going to buy it? 50 people on mcb wouldnt even have to think twice about picking it up but that hardly justifies their cost.

Long story short expect to never ever see it and if you do its likely only going to be one or maybe two that the machinist made and I assure you.. you wont be the one he chooses to sell it to or give it to.

EDIT

re read the thread and while yes he did say it would be a product there was no eta on it and all my other points stand. It would be fiscally irresponsible for them to try and sell that as the number of people that would actually buy it at the very expensive price point it would surely hit would be very low.

now lets wait/hope for mel to chime in and bash me over the head saying im wrong about everything and it is actually coming =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbthebenji View Post
I'll be munching on this box for months!

Last edited by tencent; 03-12-2011 at 11:33 PM.
tencent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:48 PM   #3 (permalink)

Issue was that whoever closed the old CCM thread didn't link to the new one, I guess they updated just a couple months ago, that's a lot better than what I thought. Mods can close this thread if they read this/wish it so.

P.S. tencent, thanks for the douchy flamebating!

Canadian dealer for: WTFPB, Skunkworks, Myco and exotic camo products.
Sandbox Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Post all the things!

CCM Fan
wasnt being a douche, even edited it to say i was wrong ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbthebenji View Post
I'll be munching on this box for months!
tencent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 02:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mel
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandbox Fedaykin View Post
Haven't heard anything about the new marker (bolt action shell-based one) CCM was developing in almost a year. Closed threads on every forum for it. If there's one thing that really annoys me its when companies hype and hype and fail to deliver. Come on CCM, I expect better from you! Where is it??
While we understand and appreciate your excitement and enthusiasm you have to also try to keep in mind we are a very small company with a good deal of demand right now.

We are still planning on doing the bolt action, other things at this point from our exsisiting product line are taking precedence. (And I am sure the folks who have pending marker orders appreciate this more than anyone else.)

All I can say is paticence is a virture and in the end it will have been worth the wait. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to call us direct. We can be reached M-F 7am to 3pm pst at the number below.
Thank you and warmest regards.

Mel @ CCM
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
TheMember

Well said.
Keep doing your thang, CCM. You obviously know what you are doing and we are never disappointed with what you all come out with. I love a company that understands what makes their products great, continues to makes great product and doesn't waiver from their small company philosophy.

feedback
TheYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
CCM never hyped and hyped the sniper rifle project. There was thread gauging interest and gathering ideas. They have had to put it on the backburner since they are swamped with orders for the T2, S6, and S6.5. They make the BEST pump products, bar none. CCM has some of the best customer service around as well.
Keep it up CCM. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace View Post
Auto-Trigger. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every mother****er in the room, accept no substitutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post
That was worded better while you were hungover than most internet posts are while their writers are dead sober & pain free.

MCB Trust
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 05:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Brass Mafia Wannabe

im pretty sure if ccm just kept producing only the 3 guns they make now, all of mcb would still <3 them
Leave me some feedback if you've dealt with me:
artguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM