mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 03-16-2011, 12:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
No there were 2

Fixxer donated 1 to CCM which was sitting in Mel drawer, what I mean to ask was did Mel finally put her together.
pk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

Ah, I think I do remember that. He made the adapter for the upper tubes, but everything else is CCM. That was a fun project to follow.

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pk5 View Post
No there were 2

Fixxer donated 1 to CCM which was sitting in Mel drawer, what I mean to ask was did Mel finally put her together.
No I just found the picture of his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
There are 4 Woodland Camo S6's (pic in my avatar). I own one, Mar has another, and I am not sure where the other 2 are. I think these were the first S6's produced w/o any engraving. They were sold exclusively in their ebay store.

There were then 5 Brown Brindle S6's made also sold in the ebay store, they were engraved w/ the normal logos. Not sure where these ended up, haven't come across any threads w/ pics of them. All the camo S6's were gorgeous, I had to restrain myself when the Brindle was released as I just picked up the Woodland a couple weeks prior.

I think they also did a couple of each of these anno's on the T2's, I am not sure how many but it was not very many.

There was 4 of the T6.5, I almost had the yellow/black one but gave up bidding, I wish I had just kept bidding on it, I regret losing out on it even though it is yelleh.

Not sure on the exact numbers but there were some Orange/silver "Creamsicle" SS-25's and Blue/Sliver "Icicle" SS-25's also. Pretty sure numbers were well below 10 for each.

I hope to add something from CCM that is very rare in the future, I am hopeing to get lucky and get a prototype gun. I will forever regret not continuing to bid on that T6.5. =(
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
There are 4 Woodland Camo S6's (pic in my avatar). I own one, Mar has another, and I am not sure where the other 2 are. I think these were the first S6's produced w/o any engraving. They were sold exclusively in their ebay store.

There were then 5 Brown Brindle S6's made also sold in the ebay store, they were engraved w/ the normal logos. Not sure where these ended up, haven't come across any threads w/ pics of them. All the camo S6's were gorgeous, I had to restrain myself when the Brindle was released as I just picked up the Woodland a couple weeks prior.

I think they also did a couple of each of these anno's on the T2's, I am not sure how many but it was not very many.

There was 4 of the T6.5, I almost had the yellow/black one but gave up bidding, I wish I had just kept bidding on it, I regret losing out on it even though it is yelleh.

Not sure on the exact numbers but there were some Orange/silver "Creamsicle" SS-25's and Blue/Sliver "Icicle" SS-25's also. Pretty sure numbers were well below 10 for each.

I hope to add something from CCM that is very rare in the future, I am hopeing to get lucky and get a prototype gun. I will forever regret not continuing to bid on that T6.5. =(
pssss go beg Mel, she have the last one.
pk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
mag shooter

1 of the camo s6's is local rivaling with the red cci t2.

Anyone feel like taking on this beast of a project?

feedback(http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html)
superman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan

This is the "Marine" J2 I referenced. I'm still waiting for it to surface again...

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:30 PM   #18 (permalink)

I have a right feed s6 that has no engraving and a wire detent, serial is rfs6 015 or something like that, ill check later.
Ferak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
mag shooter

That marine is a really pretty gun.Especially with the matching 86 slider.

feedback(http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html)
superman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post

IIRC one group of the brindle guns was made for and sold off at Living Legends. Was that the T2's?

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM