difference between t2 and s6.5
like the title says what is the difference between the 2? is it just the milling or is there a difference in the internals?
1) Single detent (under the top tube).
2) Different pump handle with dual pump arms.
3) Back Block different to accept dual pump arms.
4) Top tube is removable to accept different top tubes (Left, right, and center feed). This is held on with two t-10 Torx Screws.
5) Vertical ASA is not integral (it uses a bolt to hold it on).
6) The top tube can be ordered to accept sizers that allow for one barrel to be used with many different sizers.
Bottom tube internals are the same and, in my opinion, they perform nearly exactly the same - in that they are awesome!
several threads covered this..i believe the last count was 2 or 3.
but to answer your question i think they have the same internals for the most part. t2 you can take the top tube off and switch between right/center/left feed. t2 also has a more 'mechanical' pump stroke, and can bind if you pump rough. and the t2 you cant get the standard pump handle also.
AH TF BEAT ME TO IT.
This should be stickied. People don't use the search button enough :(
Lol sorry I had to do it.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC