mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   CCM (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/)
-   -   Series 6.5 UNofficial Manual is done... but I need help! (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/161620-series-6-5-unofficial-manual-done-but-i-need-help.html)

Talfuchre 05-11-2011 10:20 PM

Series 6.5 UNofficial Manual is done... but I need help!

I would love some help with the up and coming UNofficial Series 6.5 Manual. I need two Technical people to double check and add to my tech stuff.

I would like these people to have some good experience with the S6.5 and understand it's workings. I will send them the Word file and have them make any edits.

Also, I would love to get help from two people willing to check my spelling, grammar, and general sentence flow and structure. In other words, you don't need any S6.5 experience - but have experience with writing and editing.

From all volunteers I would like you to commit to to a week turn around. I want to get this manual out!

I will add credits from the help I recieve in the manual, if you want it.

Also - if you are reading this Xluben - I took a few of your pictures (for the cover and the schematic. I want to credit you - would you like me to simply put your website as the photo credit?

Let me know - I will make you FAMOUS!!!

TF

one pump chump 05-11-2011 11:27 PM

I'm willing to do some editing/proofreading, especially for a project like this.

Let me know if I can help.

artguy63 05-11-2011 11:33 PM

i can help with either...i didnt really tech my s6.5 but i can try my best at that. the grammar aspect i can def do

Talfuchre 05-12-2011 08:00 AM

Okay - I have my two Grammar / Spelling editors - I need some technical editors.

Artguy and One Pump - send me your e-mail and I will send you the WORD file.

TF

Tracker 05-12-2011 01:39 PM

i can help, i can also take pictures of anything you might need
<-has DSLR and knows how to use it

TrackerF16@gmail for e-mail

92-yotaboy 05-12-2011 02:05 PM

I can also help with the teching.

bikesairforceoakley@yahoo.com

Talfuchre 05-12-2011 02:46 PM

Sounds great. If anyone else wants in - that is fine too.

Tracker - I will send you the manual - feel free to take any pictures you think are necessary or that you think your camera could do better.

I use a simple point and shoot and a homemade light tent. It does okay - but I know there are a LOT better photo's out there.

TF

Tracker 05-12-2011 02:58 PM

hey, a light tent is more swanky than me, i just take pictures outside on a neutral background ;)

Tracker

Redbeard the Pirate 05-12-2011 07:08 PM

I did tech writing for a couple years for my last employer, let me know if you would like more help :)

Talfuchre 05-12-2011 08:20 PM

Okay - emails sent. Redbeard - send me your e-mail addy and I will get it out to you.

TF