mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2011, 07:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fluffy Bunnies for life!!
 
Jkoselka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chads Crotch

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
I call Mike at CCI and order a feed gate.
The feed gate has a smaller ID then the stock CCI feed gate, that is the part that would need to be re-made. However a little electrical tape and some force might overcome that problem.
__________________
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bada$$ speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
FLUFFY BUNNIES PUMP

Ebay Feedback
MCB Feedback
Jkoselka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dive Dive Dive
 
worrptangl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Back in Da 808

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Bill sent you another PM.

The thing is when I first got this I wanted to make another. I lost interest in it while going to sea all the time, but the odd size of the feed gate really threw me off and could never find out where it came from.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
I will lock this damned thread up if anyone posts that disgusting picture I saw once.
It like the CCM version of Two Girls One Cup.
I will ban folks.... I swear.
TF

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
worrptangl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 10:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

My question would be does the back part of the cram n jam unscrew from the cram that is bolted to the gun? If the cram n jam is indeed two pieces what about machining a feed tube out of aluminum so it can be anodized to match the gun. Then either a cci type feedgate (acrylic, plastic) or make an aluminum one anodized. Was hoping to have one made that will hold 12-13rds total. Plastic is great but aluminum to match would be better.
Matt
Matt3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by worrptangl View Post
Bill sent you another PM.

The thing is when I first got this I wanted to make another. I lost interest in it while going to sea all the time, but the odd size of the feed gate really threw me off and could never find out where it came from.

Thank you worrptangl

That is a great low cost option. Although our old aluminium feed tubes will screw in to the holder it would probably be difficult to find a spare one.

I'll keep this in mind about a low cost effective solution for a feed tube.
CCMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dive Dive Dive
 
worrptangl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Back in Da 808

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
Thank you worrptangl

That is a great low cost option. Although our old aluminium feed tubes will screw in to the holder it would probably be difficult to find a spare one.

I'll keep this in mind about a low cost effective solution for a feed tube.
I tried the old aluminum feed tube and it looked snazzy. It wasn't mine though it was Demonio's.

So I take it the pictures worked for you?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
I will lock this damned thread up if anyone posts that disgusting picture I saw once.
It like the CCM version of Two Girls One Cup.
I will ban folks.... I swear.
TF

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
worrptangl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:40 PM   #16 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

CCM Fan
Yes they did.

thanks.
CCMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
Dive Dive Dive
 
worrptangl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Back in Da 808

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
If you ever want to see it. I can have my wife send it to you. Just LMK.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
I will lock this damned thread up if anyone posts that disgusting picture I saw once.
It like the CCM version of Two Girls One Cup.
I will ban folks.... I swear.
TF

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
worrptangl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:37 AM   #18 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by worrptangl View Post
If you ever want to see it. I can have my wife send it to you. Just LMK.
Thank you for the offer. The pics are really good enough to see the design.
CCMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:55 AM   #19 (permalink)
a.k.a. Dirty Sanchez
 
Hamer101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Worcester/Boston, MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
ok, here is what I getting.

I go down to my local home depot and buy some black plastic tubing.

I call Mike at CCI and order a feed gate.

I force thread the feed gate on the plastic tubing then jam it into our C&J

That will be $40 who wants one.

e.tc....
Well, how about add $10 to the price and just include it with the cram and jam?

I feel CCM always has added value to what you buy (beyond the price, like awesome customer service and flexible custom options) and I think this would continue that tradition.
Hamer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:55 PM   #20 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamer101 View Post
Well, how about add $10 to the price and just include it with the cram and jam?

I feel CCM always has added value to what you buy (beyond the price, like awesome customer service and flexible custom options) and I think this would continue that tradition.

I was being to TF
CCMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC