mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 05-07-2012, 08:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Smile Does any one know what style of pump handles fit the ccm t2

Hi there everyone i really need help i thought that the ez grip would fit the ccm t2,does anyone know what other styles that fit the t2?Or am i crazy i originaly wanted the t-grip but after looking through some pics it doesn't look like the dual rod system looks like one single rod,and i saw alot of pics with what look like a ez grip with dual rods.I know i dont want the old style pump handle.And im curiuos if its only a single pump rod will the back block still allow for me to put the slot blocker in.Maybe im crazy but im looking for help!!!!!!!!! thanks too all who can help

Last edited by Talfuchre; 05-07-2012 at 09:22 PM.
wixxxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
The classic handle is not available on the T2, it takes its own specific pump handles and plates. You can order a T2 with the standard T2 handle (looks like a small EZ) or get it with the EZ, or T grip. It may be available with the EZT but i am not %100 sure on that. The T2 does not take the same handle as other CCM pumps do.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
The classic handle is not available on the T2, it takes its own specific pump handles and plates. You can order a T2 with the standard T2 handle (looks like a small EZ) or get it with the EZ, or T grip. It may be available with the EZT but i am not %100 sure on that. The T2 does not take the same handle as other CCM pumps do.
I got an email today saying that the ez grip will not fit the t2.Heres what it comes down too,i want the dual pump arm and if the t2 original pump handle[looks like a small ez-grip] and works with the dual pump arm i will get it,but im curious for any one out there as well as your self ,Does the t-grip run a single pump arm or a dual[looks like a single pump arm from pics?]if it does run a single pump arm does the back block still allow for the slot blocker [which i belieave takes two screws] to screw in where the pump arms are? or does the back block have a 1 or 2 holes for the screws?
Old 05-07-2012, 10:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

CCM Fan

You can see the 2 ears on the t-grip for the dual rods that are made for the T2
shaggy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggy13 View Post
http://www.machineshopdpm.com/webpho...AC-HAC-MCB.jpg

You can see the 2 ears on the t-grip for the dual rods that are made for the T2
thank you very much
Old 05-07-2012, 11:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
All pump handles on the T2 come with dual rods. Are you looking to put a T2 handle on something else or just what handle you want to order on your T2 purchase?

The lack of a 2nd guide rod on the T2 essentially requires the dual rods for stability, it is part of the T2's design.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
All pump handles on the T2 come with dual rods. Are you looking to put a T2 handle on something else or just what handle you want to order on your T2 purchase?

The lack of a 2nd guide rod on the T2 essentially requires the dual rods for stability, it is part of the T2's design.
Thanks for your reply i didn't realize how far the t-grip dropped the pump handle and i like the handle tight to the barrel.so i hope everything goes through and im going to get both styles, thanks again and take care

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM