mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 06-03-2012, 11:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Trigger pin question

I finally got my T2 out on the field for the first time today. Had a blast. One problem I had though was the pin that holds the trigger fell out. Luckily I found it an it never fell out during a game. Is there something that is supposed to hold that pin in? Mine seems loose and could easily fall out

milsimteampaintball.ca/forum

"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds" - J. Robert Oppenheimer
sbrooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Pump player

CCM Fan
If the T2 frames are the same in this way as the other frames, then when you remove the grip frame from the body you will see two very small holes. One is for a short pin that goes in and secures your trigger, the other is for a longer pin that secures the auto-trigger cam in place. If you lost or do not have the pin to retain the trigger give ccm a call they will get you what you need.

Featuring Death!!
MY FEEDBACK
MY YOUTUBE

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
The cries of the carrots

CCM Fan
There are 3 small pins in the top of the frame that hold the trigger pin, sear pin, and a/t cam in place. Maybe you lost one of the pins? They're pretty easy to lose when you're taking your frame apart. I'm assuming the t2 frame is the same as the regular frames.
Hogzilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Red

CCM Fan
Hold on - we don't know what year his T2 is. The original T2 frames had a shoulder bolt holding in the trigger and acting as a trigger fulcrum. If that is the case - it came unscrewed and came out - add some blue loc-tite and put it back in.

The newer ones have a trigger pin (it has a small divot milled all the way around it) and a trigger pin retention pin that holds the trigger in through the top of the frame - the trigger retention pin should rest in the divot of the trigger pin and keep it in place.

So, take your frame off - see if there is a TINY pin holding your trigger pin in place. If not - you need to get a replacement. Luckily snipping a little bit off a thin paper clip usually does the trick.

Be careful when taking the trigger frame off - you need to have the frame right side up or these pins can fall out. They are so tiny that you may not even know they fell out.

Let us know if you need more help.

TF

TF's MCB Trust.
Talfuchre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

so you are saying there is a second pin inside that hold the trigger pin in place? I have yet to take the trigger frame off as it was a brand new gun I bought from CCM earlier this year and I have only used it once. So maybe this pin was forgotten from the factory? Here are some pics to further clarify my issue

Old 06-04-2012, 05:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrooker View Post
so you are saying there is a second pin inside that hold the trigger pin in place? I have yet to take the trigger frame off as it was a brand new gun I bought from CCM earlier this year and I have only used it once. So maybe this pin was forgotten from the factory? Here are some pics to further clarify my issue

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...r/IMG_1555.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...r/IMG_1556.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...r/IMG_1557.jpg
Call me direct and I will be more than happy to help you out.
~Mel
1-877-412-6850

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Red

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrooker View Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...r/IMG_1555.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...r/IMG_1556.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...r/IMG_1557.jpg
That is exactly what I am saying. Take the grip frame off and slide a small piece of wire in the hole and then call CCM and have them send you a replacement pin.

TF

TF's MCB Trust.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Replacement is on the way! Thanks Mel. I'm out of town working for a little bit so I don't think I'll need to do a temp job on it, but i'll keep that in mind for the future. Thanks TF

Old 06-06-2012, 10:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Red

CCM Fan
Sure bro. This happened to a buddy of mine - we had a paper clip in it for weeks - until I remembered that I had pins in my kit. We fixed it - and saw no difference - but now we know we have quality parts inside the marker.

TF

TF's MCB Trust.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM