mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2012, 03:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Aggalicious
 
AbeShip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lovettsville VA

Right Side AT Frame?

Picked up a 45* frame from a member here to use on my twister, but it seems that the AT is on the wrong side (at least for my pump kit). The Retaining pin for the AT arm goes into the right side of the frame, yet the notch for my AT arm is closer to the arm, not further from it. (if any of that makes sense). I have on it a standard pump kit w/ EZ grip but the pin on the pump arm is on the left side, yet if I put the AT arm in this way and the pin, it just slides out immediately.

Thoughts?
AbeShip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Formerly lancecst
 
BLachance75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Western Mass

CCM Fan
Pictures
__________________
BLachance75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM
 
senghing27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxpro69 View Post
Picked up a 45* frame from a member here to use on my twister, but it seems that the AT is on the wrong side (at least for my pump kit). The Retaining pin for the AT arm goes into the right side of the frame, yet the notch for my AT arm is closer to the arm, not further from it. (if any of that makes sense). I have on it a standard pump kit w/ EZ grip but the pin on the pump arm is on the left side, yet if I put the AT arm in this way and the pin, it just slides out immediately.

Thoughts?
Ok... You lost me.
There are a few different variations of the frame.
We are still talking CCM right??

Anyways.
Here's one version of the hole/pin/spacing whatever you call its.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
Senghing, you are the happiest paintballer ever.
~My Feedback~
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Aggalicious
 
AbeShip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lovettsville VA

Here is what I am talking about, AT arm will only stay in if it is on the same side as pin, yet the pump rod is on the other side. Maybe I am just an idiot? haha. (Extra long pin used for visual).









AbeShip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM
 
senghing27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Wrong version of the AT cam.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
Senghing, you are the happiest paintballer ever.
~My Feedback~
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM
 
senghing27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
In the mean time, if you have the auto trigger arm secured with the shoulder screw, you can run it without the retaining pin and it will work.

Best thing to do is give CCM a holler.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
Senghing, you are the happiest paintballer ever.
~My Feedback~
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Aggalicious
 
AbeShip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lovettsville VA

Damn, figured that may be the case! Actually this pump kit doesn't use the screw, it just attaches at a T so that won't work. Looks like I need to hunt for the right version... Any idea what it looks like?
AbeShip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM
 
senghing27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxpro69 View Post
Damn, figured that may be the case! Actually this pump kit doesn't use the screw, it just attaches at a T so that won't work. Looks like I need to hunt for the right version... Any idea what it looks like?
Sorry, can't help you there, I've seen so many frames, they all bleed together.
It's 4pm east coast time, if you call right now, you might be able to get a hold of Rod.
He should know.

The AT post won't work

Good luck!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
Senghing, you are the happiest paintballer ever.
~My Feedback~
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Aggalicious
 
AbeShip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lovettsville VA

The post won't work period, or wont work with what I have currently? I have a deluxe kit that uses the screw rod but wasn't planning on picking up a whole new AT kit just for that little screw (although now I may have to).
AbeShip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM
 
senghing27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxpro69 View Post
The post won't work period, or wont work with what I have currently? I have a deluxe kit that uses the screw rod but wasn't planning on picking up a whole new AT kit just for that little screw (although now I may have to).
The post won't work with what you have currently. You need at least the AT screw to allow it to float in the hole.
What you could do, is swap the rods if they are the same length. Use the rod with the screw with this one, and run the post only with your other kit that is retained with a retaining pin.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
Senghing, you are the happiest paintballer ever.
~My Feedback~
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC