mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   CCM (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/)
-   -   Aerosmith CCM T2 Project (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/205256-aerosmith-ccm-t2-project.html)

SIEFKA 06-12-2012 01:39 PM

Aerosmith CCM T2 Project

I have been wondering if this is possible. I was at first going to get just the solid black T2. But then I realized I want to make this T2 all my own. My favourite band is Aerosmith and I want to make my future T2 show that. I want it to look different than the frankenstein t2 however. I was wondering if this project of mine possible?

Im going to try and get some colors the resemble aerosmith if I can. Im not really sure yet. How many options do I have? Like is it just one part I get to change to color or is it three?

This is what I have so far:

Well I have given in to getting other colors when I order my CCM T2. I decided I would make it fun by adding colors that resemble my favourite band Aerosmith. So I am going through all their songs to find the use of colors in their songs. If you want to help me with this task please feel free!

So far I have:
Pink by Aerosmith: Pink
Drop Dead Goregous by Aerosmith: Orange or Green
Deuces Are Wild by Aerosmith: Brown
F.I.N.E.: Red
The Other Side: Blue
Kings And Queens" Gold

Still researching more songs...

Or I may make the CCM T2 Pink, Silver, and Gold to rememble my favourite album of Aerosmith, Just Push Play. But I like my first idea so far better.

If you want to help your more than welcome to help me find more colors. I may do songs that just have the color in them or I may do songs when something is said it reminds me of a color.

Mel 06-12-2012 01:44 PM

Yellow ano is not a color we offer. The closest we offer is Gold.

SIEFKA 06-12-2012 01:46 PM

That is perfect perfect, gold is also in the song Kings and Queens.

noclue119 06-12-2012 01:46 PM

Spend the money and get the Aerosmith logo laser engraved.

SIEFKA 06-12-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noclue119 (Post 2376973)
Spend the money and get the Aerosmith logo laser engraved.

As in just get solid black? Or also get the logo laser engraved?

I hope to eventually either do that idea, or I will just add a aerosmith logo sticker on the back of the hopper. I also made a custom scarf that resembles steven microphone scarf as well that I tie onto my hopper. I hope to someday go to a concert with a piece of the marker and have it autographed by each member but we'll see. What do you guys think?

crazyorigin 06-12-2012 03:43 PM

"If you book them...they will come."

SIEFKA 06-12-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyorigin (Post 2377107)
"If you book them...they will come."

I may be confused on this? But I have booked aerosmith tickets actually for july! I want to know is this order possible? Could I possibly see how it will look with photoshop?

pk5 06-12-2012 04:19 PM

I think if you keep going like this you will just end up with a franken gun that hold meaning only to you and no one else. Even if you try to explain to people that it is an Aerosmith gun it would take forever.

How about getting a gun in their logo color and then laser engrave their logo on it?

crazyorigin 06-12-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIEFKA (Post 2377139)
I may be confused on this? But I have booked aerosmith tickets actually for july! I want to know is this order possible? Could I possibly see how it will look with photoshop?

I am just being a goof ball and quoting something from Wayne's World 2 where they book Aerosmith for a concert. They didn't think they would come but they did, you can have whatever color and engraving you want if you can swing the cash.

war009 06-12-2012 06:12 PM

I say go with the black, pulpe and white like the "Pump" cover

http://rustnbones.files.wordpress.co..._pump-aotd.jpg

and have the Aerosmith logo etched in...