mcarterbrown.com

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 07-27-2013, 12:01 AM   #1271 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Our rifles will always be evolving. As we come across ideas to enhance the gun we can implement the changes. The new design we have now will be a big improvement. we have discussed a firearm style hammer but we need to find a way to control it. This would give us more flexibility in design.
“Do not yearn too much for a sword made by a famous smith. This is because even if you give a good man a sword worth ten thousand coppers, he will not be able to beat a hundred men each holding a spear worth a hundred coppers.” - Asakura Takakage Toshikage, 1462-1482

Ecc. 9-10
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go.
CCMachinist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:59 PM   #1272 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
The new design we have now will be a big improvement.
I'm on the list for the next run, so... Are you referring to the regulator? I've been trying to discern what has been improved from the first run
Rover Lead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:23 PM   #1273 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover Lead View Post
I'm on the list for the next run, so... Are you referring to the regulator? I've been trying to discern what has been improved from the first run
A lot of things. Any teasers for us Bill?

For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Because it's SO hard to convince you to get a new gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by lechooch View Post
mommy loves her lechooch
Donut SD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:17 PM   #1274 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
We are still playing catch up with are other parts. We are gaining ground which is good.

We are finishing up our frames and T2s are now coming off the machines.

The rifle has been a little slow as we have been reprogramming a lot of our parts to help us save some machine time. And its working so we will see a payoff here soon.
“Do not yearn too much for a sword made by a famous smith. This is because even if you give a good man a sword worth ten thousand coppers, he will not be able to beat a hundred men each holding a spear worth a hundred coppers.” - Asakura Takakage Toshikage, 1462-1482

Ecc. 9-10
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:23 AM   #1275 (permalink)
I like to watch. ^_^

Location: Somewhere in the bowels of south eastern Virginia....

Been kind of quiet on here recently. Just wondering if there are any new updates. Bill, you said you would see a payoff soon. How soon is soon?
"Sniping's a good job, mate! It's challenging work, out-of-doors... I guarantee you'll not go hungry, 'cause at the end of the day, as long as there are two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."

-The Sniper
Nessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 10:55 AM   #1276 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
We have been really busy playing catch up with our other products.

I want to get the rifle project done asap but we have other commitments.

We are still working on designs for the rifle it's not dead.

Ecc. 9-10
Old 08-15-2013, 01:19 PM   #1277 (permalink)
Ò¿Ó

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
We have been really busy playing catch up with our other products.
How's that going? (fishing for J12 and S6 w/ ICS availability news)
splat15k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:43 PM   #1278 (permalink)
MCB Member

So I seem to remember reading somewhere in here about CCM experimenting with side feeding FSR's via TPX mags but not having much luck finding it. Can anyone sum up the issues they had?
fullofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:49 AM   #1279 (permalink)
Not one of the cool kids

I'll be at Aliens in the Rockies with my SR-1 this weekend, if anyone wants to check it out. I had a blast last weekend with it at the Hustle paintball Half life mag fed game.

I love this marker.....
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:16 PM   #1280 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
I posted up the pic on the CCM SR1 FB page

Ecc. 9-10

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM