mcarterbrown.com

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 07-31-2012, 06:29 PM   #291 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
I took 280 first strike to play with and Crimson took around 320. I came home with 120. I think Crimson had around 100 left. That is approx the cost of two cases of paint FPO and we only shot first strikes through our guns. I didn't ever feel like I wasn't getting enough trigger time, and I was more than satisfied with the number of kills I had.

"The future is already here - it's just not very evenly distributed."
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chemist View Post
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****" is my motto
shadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:41 PM   #292 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
We could try scented first strikes like than you could smell who shot who
GAP used to make (and they might be open again) scented paint. I used it a time or two and I knew exactly who I had shot throughout the day.

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:43 PM   #293 (permalink)
Sadist

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Kilt Fan
Skunk Scented yummy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird View Post
lube the shaft and warm the o-ring up in your hand by rubbing it back and forth between hands. then it should go on easier.
TheePsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:17 PM   #294 (permalink)
Formerly lancecst

CCM Fan
Titus sells scented Nelson Anarchy. He used some strawberry scented balls last time and you could definitely smell the strawberry after he hit you.
BLachance75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:37 PM   #295 (permalink)
Delta paintball team

if your a well seasoned pump player you will have a better understanding and better learning curve with he SR-1. now those of you who are NOT pump players i got news for you, get hip to the fact of people NOt going out on the first hit.
this marker is NOt for everyone. just like when people want to play pump and want to buy a marker I tell them go buy a ccm and not a cci. its a mater of skill and temperment.
I love the SR1 but not everyone is going to understand the learning curve. and that it does have. i really need to post some photos of what mine looks like now. im waiting on a few things and making a few others then ill show yas.

The $aint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:45 PM   #296 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by The $aint View Post
if your a well seasoned pump player you will have a better understanding and better learning curve with he SR-1. now those of you who are NOT pump players i got news for you, get hip to the fact of people NOt going out on the first hit.
this marker is NOt for everyone. just like when people want to play pump and want to buy a marker I tell them go buy a ccm and not a cci. its a mater of skill and temperment.
I love the SR1 but not everyone is going to understand the learning curve. and that it does have. i really need to post some photos of what mine looks like now. im waiting on a few things and making a few others then ill show yas.
This sounds hard...... i cant wait for all the "why are you shooting that?" And the. "You paid how much for a pump/boot action gun??"

I think most all who are getting this are well seasoned pump players, that or thier sacks are just much larger than average, or both
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:47 PM   #297 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Quote:
There's that, and the crushing defeat you feel when you watch a great shot fly true only to bounce off a ton of padding.

Or gilly's neck. Totally crawled for a half a game and put a single shot on him to have it bounce.
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:22 PM   #298 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:

We will be shipping a box of skill with each gun so it takes the learning curve down to about a dozen shots.

You will be a professional paintball sniper before lunch.

There is no guarantee but there will be plenty of hype.

“Do not yearn too much for a sword made by a famous smith. This is because even if you give a good man a sword worth ten thousand coppers, he will not be able to beat a hundred men each holding a spear worth a hundred coppers.” - Asakura Takakage Toshikage, 1462-1482

Ecc. 9-10
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go.

DOOR GUNNER handgun mounts for gunsafes.

http://www.machineshopdpm.com/
CCMachinist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:36 PM   #299 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
We will be shipping a box of skill with each gun so it takes the learning curve down to about a dozen shots.

You will be a professional paintball sniper before lunch.

There is no guarantee but there will be plenty of hype.

Oooooh, so for some of us it may start oozing from our pores?

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:02 PM   #300 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Oooooh, so for some of us it may start oozing from our pores?

I can already smell the sniper on you.

maybe you ought to do a shorts check

“Do not yearn too much for a sword made by a famous smith. This is because even if you give a good man a sword worth ten thousand coppers, he will not be able to beat a hundred men each holding a spear worth a hundred coppers.” - Asakura Takakage Toshikage, 1462-1482

Ecc. 9-10
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go.

DOOR GUNNER handgun mounts for gunsafes.

http://www.machineshopdpm.com/
CCMachinist is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM