mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 10-10-2012, 11:45 AM   #801 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

Sweet, there's two #2s

From my PMs
Quote:
It's serial # X002

It will be ready to ship today.

Bill

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:53 AM   #802 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I had the pleasure of checking out a prototype the other day courtesy of my buddy at RI paintball. I have to say the thing feels very well machined(ccm of course). Everything about it felt high quality and very smooth. It feels like you could throw it against a rock and it would function just fine(wouldn't recomend). Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to shoot it yet.
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link

Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale
Kmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:01 PM   #803 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Well, i brought the SR1 to the field with me today, got to play for the first time all year and i forgot my inserts. Showed it off to a lot of people, all were impressed, bit sadly i couldnt use it.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:42 AM   #804 (permalink)
Delta paintball team

Very very happy with my SR-1

I got the chance to play a wide open area at OXCC this weekend at waste land game by viper. And was able to control a huge area of the field. Players were out in two shots. I was able to get 30 shots on a 12gram. My barrel was very very very silent. Now to work on the camera for all the guys that got hit and wiped cause they didn't see anyone. Ill make sure that this gets recorded from now on.
When I was not on the field (needed more ammo, only one ball hit me all day)they pushed up in to the open. Once I returned it was funny to see them retreat.

The $aint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:01 AM   #805 (permalink)
Big guy in a wig

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Sounds like you were able to use this equipment just as it was designed. I am hoping to introduce 006 to the world at Fox 4 next weekend.

I still need to get the camera mounting and zoom lens sorted on mine but I should have that done by the Battle of the Bulge in December.

We are lucky to still be talking about paintball.
Feedback
The Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:02 AM   #806 (permalink)
Delta paintball team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus View Post
Sweet, there's two #2s

From my PMs
Three from what I'm told I have #2 unengraved Lol

The $aint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:48 PM   #807 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Well I know ours were the first 3 in the wild after Bills prototype went to Canada for review.

"The future is already here - it's just not very evenly distributed."
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chemist View Post
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****" is my motto
shadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:51 PM   #808 (permalink)
Wookie D*ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by The $aint View Post
Now to work on the camera for all the guys that got hit and wiped cause they didn't see anyone. Ill make sure that this gets recorded from now on.
When I was not on the field (needed more ammo, only one ball hit me all day)they pushed up in to the open. Once I returned it was funny to see them retreat.
Sounds like we need to set up paintball sniper teams, one guy shooting and the other guy as a spotter.

The spotters job will be to sit somewhere nearby the shooter, far enough that he doesn't give his partner away. He'll have a megaphone and spotting scope. Point megaphone at target and call his hits.
russc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:00 PM   #809 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
Sounds like we need to set up paintball sniper teams, one guy shooting and the other guy as a spotter.

The spotters job will be to sit somewhere nearby the shooter, far enough that he doesn't give his partner away. He'll have a megaphone and spotting scope. Point megaphone at target and call his hits.
Or treat the sniper as needing a dedicated ref, similar to a tank. They had an idea of what the sniper is going to be shooting at, or maybe even a radio, and calls the hits as they happen.

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:02 PM   #810 (permalink)
Doesn't work for Avratech

Or, the spotter could download the live feed from the camera on a field-grade laptop, identify the player who has been shot and then text/email him and the refs the kill confirmation email with video attachment
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM