mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 07-20-2012, 05:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

T2 trigger pull problem

Something is up with the trigger pull on my T2. It was fine last weekend, then after cleaning this week I noticed a change.

I have to pull the trigger all the way back then give it a little more pressure before it fires.

When I cleaned it I took the pump off, removed the back-block, bolt pin and bolt. I also removed the grip panels to give them a good scrub.

I wiped everything down with the mix of detergent, alcohol and water that Tal recommends, ran a swab down the barrel and through the top tube, then dried everything thoroughly and re-assembled.

The only other thing I did was to try an remove the bolt for the auto-trigger (before I reviewed Tal's video and saw that I didn't need to do so.) The bolt on mine is stripped out a bit (bought this marker used about a month ago) and I put a good bit of pressure on it trying to get it off, before giving up and checking the video.

Any thoughts on what might be wrong, or where I should start? We're playing Sunday and I'm hoping to resolve this before then
DevilMayCare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Formerly lancecst

CCM Fan
Try adjusting the hammer lug.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilMayCare View Post
Something is up with the trigger pull on my T2. It was fine last weekend, then after cleaning this week I noticed a change.

I have to pull the trigger all the way back then give it a little more pressure before it fires.

When I cleaned it I took the pump off, removed the back-block, bolt pin and bolt. I also removed the grip panels to give them a good scrub.

I wiped everything down with the mix of detergent, alcohol and water that Tal recommends, ran a swab down the barrel and through the top tube, then dried everything thoroughly and re-assembled.

The only other thing I did was to try an remove the bolt for the auto-trigger (before I reviewed Tal's video and saw that I didn't need to do so.) The bolt on mine is stripped out a bit (bought this marker used about a month ago) and I put a good bit of pressure on it trying to get it off, before giving up and checking the video.

Any thoughts on what might be wrong, or where I should start? We're playing Sunday and I'm hoping to resolve this before then
Rod will be in the shop for the next 25 mins. Call him!
1-877-412-6850

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
The cries of the carrots

CCM Fan
raise your lug a bit.
Hogzilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:00 PM   #5 (permalink)

Raised the lug and things seem back to normal. If it doesn't feel 100% this weekend I'll give Rod a call on Monday. Thanks all!
Old 07-22-2012, 09:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Red

CCM Fan
Happens to me during reassembly a lot too. It was your lug. Don't sweat it...

TF

TF's MCB Trust.
Talfuchre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 06:30 PM   #7 (permalink)

Yep, she shot like a champ all day after a small adjustment to the lug. I was really happy with this marker today, she shot so smooth, consistent and I was blowing up masks all day. I was running my R7 and will try to get some video up this week.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM