Phantom barrel sizers
Just noticed the ones in the ebay shop, three questions:
1) are they only available in .687 and .690 or are smaller available / will be available?
2) will they work with the normal over the barrel pump?
3) what thread is the front end of them - i.e. will my phantom barrel screw straight in?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers Stilgar, guess the answer is "call Mel" - might be difficult I'm in the UK, btw with a name like that I really hope you own a thumper (been too long since I read the Dune books).
LOL, no thumper for me. The name may be used in the book but it was a totally different piece of kit. (it was used to hit the ground and attract the sand worms...)
The pistols they had in the book were called Maula pistol (which I submitted to Metadyne during the name contest...)
Hey there! For some reason I am just seeing this thread, so sorry about that.
1) What we have on the Phantom sizers is all we have. That product line was shut down a couple of years ago and these are the remaining sizers left.
2) They will.
3) Your Phantom barrel will not work with these sizers. They will only work with the CCM manufactured Phantom barrel.
Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks Mel, excellent customer service for someone who isn't a customer!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:04 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC