mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2012, 10:28 PM   #21 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.
 
D3adpool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Oh ok lol. I don't have a FB account. I can view it on my phone but I can only blow it up only so much.
__________________
My Feedback:
D3adpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:32 PM   #22 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Los Angeles

Not sure if you guys are only talking about anodizing, but there are 4 T6.5s, one I've seen in person, another on the local CL. Basically a T2 and a S6.5 travelling at faster than light speeds and colliding in a titanic explosion.
__________________
Review/Leave Feedback Here
towerofcards.19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #23 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM
 
senghing27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by towerofcards.19 View Post
Not sure if you guys are only talking about anodizing, but there are 4 T6.5s, one I've seen in person, another on the local CL. Basically a T2 and a S6.5 travelling at faster than light speeds and colliding in a titanic explosion.
I wish I could be like PK5.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
Senghing, you are the happiest paintballer ever.
~My Feedback~
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:37 PM   #24 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Los Angeles

That's the one I saw.
The other one on my local CL was green/purple, and considering the guy was asking something like $1500 for the whole package which had a ton of gear and a pretty high end electro, it wasn't too bad of a deal. I think he's sold it though.
__________________
Review/Leave Feedback Here
towerofcards.19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:38 PM   #25 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.
 
D3adpool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Pk5 is dah man!!!
__________________
My Feedback:
D3adpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:54 PM   #26 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy
 
dundadun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: SoCal

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
The t6.5 is my ideal CCM
Right feed top with 6.5's selection of pump handles... mmmm
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:55 PM   #27 (permalink)
Red
 
Talfuchre's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006

CCM Fan
I have a super rare CCM.

It misses people every once in a while.


TF
__________________
Pumpenstein - NSA National Champions

TF's MCB Trust.
Talfuchre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:03 PM   #28 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
nostayhome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Eastside of da "808"

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
I have a super rare CCM.

It misses people every once in a while.


TF
So do I!!!

It never misses but I always always do. lol
nostayhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:17 AM   #29 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM
 
senghing27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by towerofcards.19 View Post
That's the one I saw.
The other one on my local CL was green/purple, and considering the guy was asking something like $1500 for the whole package which had a ton of gear and a pretty high end electro, it wasn't too bad of a deal. I think he's sold it though.


Yeah that CL posting was for this and the SL8R...
Still, that's mucho $$$$
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
Senghing, you are the happiest paintballer ever.
~My Feedback~
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:29 PM   #30 (permalink)
Total wreath
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Las Vegas

CCM Fan
How many s6 prototypes were there?
Round body s5 ?
Right feeds
Prototype t2
Total Greif ss-25
Were the star wars guns factory?
shredxcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC