mcarterbrown.com

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 10-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
hth
Seasoned Member

So how much are the quad rod kits? I didn't see any sort of pricing on the thread.

Since CCM doesn't have that steep of drop off in resale I think I should pick one up with a quad rod and t handle whenever Pinnacle Paintball is having a sale, provided I sell all my phantom and stuffs lol.

How much more rougher is a firmer return spring than a stock spring?
hth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Stock i dont believe they come with springs now but they do offer a light and a firm spring. Some of my springs have been improvised from something else but the CCM firm spring i woukd say is about 30% stronger than the light spring. It is still very easy to pump.

I would highly recommend buying factory direct right from CCM if you can, they are great people to deal with.

I am not sure if a price point has been reached on the Quad Rod kits. If i still had my T2 i would be all over one. I have owned all CCM guns produced since the S5 and my favorite is the S6.5.

Added: there is a price point for the Quad Rod kit but it is not listed publicly. PM CCM Chick for the info. They also are only offering the standard round handle as of no on the Quad Rod.

Last edited by crazyorigin; 10-09-2012 at 08:16 PM.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
hth
Seasoned Member

You'd think at $600+ a pop they include a return spring kit, and pinnacle paintball is including a full barrel kit with a new t2, so that would be sweet

Also what upgrades should I get out the gate?
Old 10-09-2012, 10:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Total wreath

CCM Fan
Best upgrade for a ccm
The user

But for a t2 a slot blocker
If u can't hold the pump handle I can gladly recommend some nice semi's
shredxcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by hth View Post
You'd think at $600+ a pop they include a return spring kit, and pinnacle paintball is including a full barrel kit with a new t2, so that would be sweet

Also what upgrades should I get out the gate?
They may still but i am not sure. I havent bought a new CCM in over a year besides my SR1 and the last one i got didnt have springs but it was a closeout on the J2L and it simply may have been forgotten. I cant recommend any upgrades really, CCM's dont need any upgrades, i do recommend the CCM barrel kits though, i have had great success with the stock kits.

Holding the pump handle is not a "must" for pump play like some will say, i have played pump for several years and i do just fine holding the reg as a grip like a semi. If it feels natural to hold the pump then so be it. I have had a couple "Pump Elitists" make comments to me for holding my reg sometimes to shoot, i usually respond in a way that makes their statement sound pretty dumb. Hold it however is comfortable for you, when i am looking for one, clean, steady shot, i have a round chambered and i am holding my reg, and anyone who plays with me regularly doesnt make snide comments about how i shoot or they will be getting my paint on them in the next game.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
hth
Seasoned Member

Lol I can hold the pump handle, hell if I need to hold the handle I may as well wait for the j12. Maybe the price of the t2 will drop too lol. If this pump thing doesn't work out for me there are always automags
Old 10-09-2012, 11:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
Team Long Stroke

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper97 View Post
New pricing is $600 for either dusk or gloss (single color)...J12 will be out soon, if you want a 1/2 block go that route, if you want a full body, the S6 is the marker for you!
With one sizer, the price for a dust is 525, for the 6.5 anyways. Not sure if there's a price difference between that and the T2
Kinda scary how someone in a bright red hawaiian shirt can sneak up behind you like that, huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCB CHAT
[20:54:32] <Walking_Target> Kinda awesome, you walk in and there's the giant black dildo right in front of the register
[20:54:33] <thisissparta> it's AWESOME.
My Budding Feedback
MCB
LilShank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:02 AM   #18 (permalink)
Barned

The t2 comes with no return spring in it at all? I was under the presumption it did. Also, does anybody know if the quad rod pump kit has a heavier pump stroke than the normal t2 pump?
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:06 AM   #19 (permalink)
hth
Seasoned Member

Well pinnacle paintball has their ccms at $600 a pop single color, $625 for 2 colors and +$50 per extra color. But the best part has to be the complimentary 7 piece sizer kit
Old 10-10-2012, 01:02 AM   #20 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
I am waiting for the J12 to drop. I will be buying one of those when i can for sure, they are an amazing marker for sure.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM