mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 12-30-2012, 01:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper97 View Post
My guess is if someone is willing to shell out $800ish for a J12, they plan on keeping it. Financial problems can always happen, but tax refund season is right around the corner.
Everything has a price or so I've been told. lol
If there was a "must have price" what do you think it would be? For me, I could never sell mine, as it was a gift from my wife and son.
nostayhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
You know the music...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG BOB View Post
A second pool to see how long it takes to sell would also be interesting
I would imagine that even at a NIB price with a small premium added, the marker would sell quite quickly as long as it's a modest/approachable/decent color scheme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senghing27 View Post
How about most exuberant price? I mean apparently wait time adds like what? $400 bucks to a marker?
$400 is probably a little steep, even for a 1/50 CCM, especially since there will be more of them made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG BOB View Post
Not to mention it is like a 1 of 50 marker, we are looking into the 1000+ for a used j12 in a color choice someone else wanted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmag11 View Post
My guess is $900 on Jan 27...
Since this first run is an "all the options or bust" run, plus aforementioned premium price... I could see someone opening with an $1100 or best offer on a first run J12, depending on CCMs production schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper97 View Post
My guess is if someone is willing to shell out $800ish for a J12, they plan on keeping it. Financial problems can always happen, but tax refund season is right around the corner.
How often do you see something come up FS in the forums here because some nitpicker found one thing they didn't like about the marker and put it up for sale in unplayed condition?

If CCM came in here and said the next run of J12s wouldn't be made in time for next summer, then they would probably sell north of $1k for people who just managed to miss the release and had their hearts set on having one, but the marker would also have to have an appealing color scheme for that person, so the thing would likely sit on the boards for quite a while before selling (at the aforementioned high price point). But the fact is that we know CCM will be cranking out a new run of J12s as soon as possible, considering that supply economics showed a run of 50 guns didn't even come close to meeting the initial demand for the product. This fact on it's own will likely guarantee that anyone selling the marker is probably not going to make money on it. Why get a used one in a color scheme you may not like, when you can just wait a few weeks for CCM to catch up and build one just the way you want it?

If someone came in and posted one for sale at... $809+ shipping... It'd probably sell in a few hours.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado

CCM Fan
I can easily see them listing (and selling) at retail price until production steps up. I wouldn't expect to see above retail prices, even with current demand, as future runs are around the corner and will come with the CCM warranty.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Kilt Fan
You guys are all making me want to test those waters!

Rocking it for the Fringe Division!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fring...616810?fref=ts
Broch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
Rec Poster

CCM Fan
The Red and White one that CCM posted for sale on Facebook last week does not count, does it? Standard two color price of $785 + S&H.
PropperJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:11 PM   #16 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PropperJ View Post
The Red and White one that CCM posted for sale on Facebook last week does not count, does it? Standard two color price of $785 + S&H.
I donít think it should. Technically, no one actually owned it prior to me listing it on FB. Not too shabby though, out of 50 guns we only had one cancellation and unfortunately that was due to a job loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
What about the first person to have a custom anno put on (non factory/CCM)?
Old 02-21-2013, 02:22 PM   #18 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3adpool View Post
What about the first person to have a custom anno put on (non factory/CCM)?
I would be surprised if someone did that out of the first 50. That is a bit chancy in case it gets messed up in the re-ano process. (you know now that I said that someone is already getting theirs stripped down and re-done.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:30 PM   #19 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Baller!!!!
Old 03-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #20 (permalink)
Rec Poster

CCM Fan
Okay, who voted for 3/9/13? And $1200 as the starting price.

Last edited by PropperJ; 03-09-2013 at 10:48 PM.
PropperJ is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM