mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   CCM (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/)
-   -   Gen3 S6 puts a serious hurt on the rest of my collection (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/229693-gen3-s6-puts-serious-hurt-rest-my-collection.html)

Broch 03-25-2013 09:34 AM

Gen3 S6 puts a serious hurt on the rest of my collection

I played an entire day with my Gen3 S6 on Saturday, and it has put the screws to the rest of my collection quickly. Other than keeping one space gun around, I don't really feel the need to keep anything else around. I will pick up another T2, hopefully my old one!!

senghing27 03-25-2013 04:53 PM

Cool story bro!

Scharfschutze91 03-25-2013 05:00 PM

Don't you mean, Broch? lol

And seriously, I have a phantom and a new to me S6, I think gen 2? But the S6 is now my main marker and I can't shoot anything else.

crazyorigin 03-25-2013 08:31 PM

CCM's definetly have a tendency to make most all other markers feel inferior. I used to like everything but I just really can't stand playing with much besides a nice open class CCM gun. They just flat out work for me and fit me very well, small tanks and hoppers all the way. I like to have a very light and compact open class setup, my fully dressed CCM's barely weight any more than most Stock Class setups.

Broch 03-25-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyorigin (Post 2664916)
CCM's definetly have a tendency to make most all other markers feel inferior. I used to like everything but I just really can't stand playing with much besides a nice open class CCM gun. They just flat out work for me and fit me very well, small tanks and hoppers all the way. I like to have a very light and compact open class setup, my fully dressed CCM's barely weight any more than most Stock Class setups.

Are you able to come out for SPE this year?

crazyorigin 03-25-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broch (Post 2664978)
Are you able to come out for SPE this year?

Probably not. I haven't been able to make it the last couple years and this year looks to be the same way. It isn't easy to make the 14hr drive but it is definetly worthwhile when I have the time.

Mar 03-25-2013 09:34 PM

I still can't get over Destroyoke selling that... just didn't click with him...

lawngnome4hire 03-26-2013 01:30 AM

Out of curiosity, what are the differences between generations of S6's, and how do you tell them apart?

shredxcam 03-26-2013 09:06 AM

Vert Asa
If it has gmax layered on the back block
Serial number s6p

dm6rocker 03-26-2013 09:25 AM

S6's will always be one of my favorite CCM's. My first CCM was an S6, and my current S6 has survived every one of my marker purges to date. It might actually be the longest lasting marker in my little collection now that I think about it. I may not use it very often but it's one of the few that I'd rather grow old and grey with, than part with.