mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 04-11-2013, 10:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Just lookin for a CCM..

Thumbs up My first day playing with a CCM

After acquiring a used CCM t2 last week, I absolutely had to play Saturday. I went to a field that was having a mechanical only rec day with about 70 players. It was sunny but not too hot, about 65 degrees. It was about just as perfect as a rec day could be.

To my surprise, my T2 did not perform like I thought it would.

It performed 100 times better.

It is hard for me to imagine another manufacturer making a pump gun that even comes close to touching the well built machines that CCM puts out everyday. In my opinion, there are pump guns, and then there are CCM's. This is no exaggeration. I've shot sanchez's, snipers, and even a BL MVP, and none of those can even hold my T2's jock strap.

I guess I just wanted to share how proud I am to be one of the lucky paintballers that owns a CCM. If possible, I would shake every CCM employee's hand, look them in the eye, and give them the gratitude they deserve for the hard work, long hours, and tedious individual attention they put into every marker, including the one that I have been so blessed with.

I think I can speak for all of us proud CCM owners when I say thank you CCM. You rock.
winnieTHEdrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Owner of Crazy Cats

CCM Fan
Glad that you are happy with your CCM.

I have had my T2 since they hit the market 4 years ago and it has become my favorite gun in my stable. I have had people mistake my pump for a electro on ramp I can get it shooting that fast.

I just grabbed a J12 and My T2 is getting switched to a stock class configuration.
I love both of my CCMs
Thunder Bay Pump Club
Dementia Paintball
MCB Feedback
EgoPossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Game

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
I love my T2 I will probably never go back to different Pump
pirhana92 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM