mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 05-06-2013, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. says it will clear up

CCM Fan
Thankyou CCM

Story: Bought this s5 off cl about a year and a half ago From a fella who had decided he wanted a tournament marker to compliment his tippmans. So in the 2005ish era he picked up this beauty and installed an e2 (Yes, she is drilled but I love her anyway). He could never get it to shoot correctly and had given up on it, sold it to someone else who had much the same experience. Finally she found her way into my hands. Seeing as she was immaculate I gave the guy his asking price. Take her home, retime her and have happy shooting through the summer.

Decided I wanted a mech instead. Took off the blade, added a benchmark slider with roller sear, spring kit and a hollowpoint 3-way since none of the original parts came with it. She is the most amazing shooting cocker I have ever felt. Named her Shelby.

Onto the thankyou, I had the original delrin valve stem and had a farting problem with her. Upon contacting CCM they happily replaced it with the new style valve stem free of charge (Thanks Mel) even though I wasn't the original purchaser. This is customer service that is absolutely mind boggling. So thank you CCM for great service and a great marker that is my one and only "not for sale at any price."
Attached Images

Old 05-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Glad we where able to help you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored383 View Post
I don't care what anyone uses to play - just don't be a douche to your fellow players. Its the golden rule.
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM