mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   CCM (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/)
-   -   cant figure this out? rouge trigger issues (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/233014-cant-figure-out-rouge-trigger-issues.html)

hoov7888 05-07-2013 11:20 PM

cant figure this out? rouge trigger issues

When I lay my gun on its left side the trigger shoots fine and relatively crisp. When I lay it on the right ride I have to pull the trigger allll the way back and it feels like it barely clicks to fire.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions?

I normally wouldn't care but it started to happen last weekend when my gun wasnt laying on its side.

Its a t2 by the way

Allblack 05-08-2013 02:54 AM

I've never seen this, maybe it started to break. You should take your trigger out of the frame and inspect it.

hoov7888 05-08-2013 08:37 AM

I think my a/t cam screw might have been a little too tight?

Marui20025 05-13-2013 08:14 PM

I get the same problem with my 6.5, try playing around the the trigger adjustments/settings

SeuDog 05-13-2013 08:25 PM

When you lay it on the left side, take a look and see if the auto trigger cam (not the screw but the barrel that slides into the grip frame) drops out of the trigger frame. When this happens, you will have that effect. CCM started putting pins in the trigger frame to prevent the cam from moving and this from happening.

There are other fixes in older grip frames that don't have the pin or ball bearing on a spring.

hoov7888 05-15-2013 06:48 PM

Its got the pin and hole drilled in it. I think I just had the screw to the a/t too tight. Works now, going to play a tournament with it Sunday.....fingers crossed(not about winning, just hoping my gun shoots good!)

extrabonez 05-20-2013 10:35 AM

also double check the pin through the frame for the sear is in the holes in the frame on both sides. my 45* frame started having issues along the lines of what you are saying and it was due to being out of one of the holes allowing it to move in an awkward direction causing misfires or trouble with getting to fire at all.

SeuDog 05-21-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoov7888 (Post 2709792)
Its got the pin and hole drilled in it. I think I just had the screw to the a/t too tight. Works now, going to play a tournament with it Sunday.....fingers crossed(not about winning, just hoping my gun shoots good!)

There was a series of attempts to stop the cam from shifting or moving. One of those attempts prior to the pin was the use of a spring with a ball-bearing. The spring sat in the hole in the frame but the hole did not go all the way through.

Wonder if the hole that you are seeing is 1) filled with a long pin or 2) giving the illusion that there is a hole but is really for a spring and ball bearing.

How old is the marker?

You are probably best to call Rod of CCM. There are different cams as well for different frames. I've come across second hand markers with the wrong cam. If it is the wrong cam for the trigger frame then as EXTRABONEZ said, the pin will not go through the frame.