mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 08-15-2013, 07:25 PM   #381 (permalink)

It's a good thing it's moving slow, I just blew all my money on a smg 60 and a replacement screen for my iPhone 5 (those moments of stupidity are always costly) It's nice to know I can recoup my money and not have to wait till next run. Out of curiosity it moving slow because your working on more awesome stuff and improvements on the sr1 or is it slow because you've been working on other projects?
Old 08-15-2013, 08:37 PM   #382 (permalink)
dragshank

I don' care, the slower, the better, more time to save!
Old 08-15-2013, 09:51 PM   #383 (permalink)

Well I care, as awesome as the sr1 is now there's always improvements that could make it even more epic!
Old 08-18-2013, 06:46 AM   #384 (permalink)
MCB Member

Hey wondering if someone could help point me in the right direction for buying hardware for the sr1. What exactly is compatible with it? Also I live in Canada, anyone know any good sites to buy the stuff real/airsoft?

Challenge me if you dare! here
I you have a brute join my clan! here

Feedback found here or here
PaintballinFatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:24 AM   #385 (permalink)

please ad me to the list for this
Lobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:37 AM   #386 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
please ad me to the list for this

done
“Do not yearn too much for a sword made by a famous smith. This is because even if you give a good man a sword worth ten thousand coppers, he will not be able to beat a hundred men each holding a spear worth a hundred coppers.” - Asakura Takakage Toshikage, 1462-1482

Ecc. 9-10
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go.

NEW STORE http://store.chipleymachine.com/

DOOR GUNNER handgun mounts for gunsafes.

http://www.machineshopdpm.com/
CCMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:02 PM   #387 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintballinFatty View Post
Hey wondering if someone could help point me in the right direction for buying hardware for the sr1. What exactly is compatible with it? Also I live in Canada, anyone know any good sites to buy the stuff real/airsoft?
You will need:

AR15 buffer tube (a multi position one if you want a coolapsable stock or a rifle/A2 length if you want a longer fixed stock. Its a good idea to research what buffer tube you need for your specific stock because there are some out there that need certain ones. Also keep in mind Commercial and MilSpec are different and you need a MilSpec tube for a Milspec stock and the same with Commercial to Commercial)

AR15 Stock collapsable of fixed.

If you use an adjustable tube and stock you will need a Buffer Tube Locking Plate/Ring and Castle Nut, you may want a castle nut wrench or an AR armorers tool to put the Castle Nut on (an armorers tool will also install your barrel nut)

A Barrel Nut and Fore End to go over the barrel. The barrel nut threads on the body and doesn't hold the actual barrel in like the firearm its based on. A Free Floating Fore End would be ideal bcause you can easily remove your barrel and it will be much easier to assemble and clean and just use in general. Some fore ends have special nuts they need so research that before you decide on a fore end barrel nut purchase.

If you use something like the classic ribbed 2piece fore end or a Magpul MOE Fore End for example you will need a Delta Ring assembly.

You will also need an AR15 grip.

They may be sold with some Tiberius badged furniture but I think that's still pending interest. The Tiberius stuff for the money works well if you like how it looks but there is so many options out there I recommend shopping around and finding something in your budget and that you like the looks of.

It sounds complex but it isn't, there are so many AR15 furniture retailers online, you should easily find what you need, hopefully it will be in stock.

Last edited by crazyorigin; 08-18-2013 at 12:14 PM.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:41 PM   #388 (permalink)
Ridin' The ShortBus

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Thanks for that crazyorigin! I was going to ask the same question!
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
....bro, you just gave me a quarter chub.
Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:13 AM   #389 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Thanks for that crazyorigin! I was going to ask the same question!
Your welcome. I think I touched on everything necessary for completing it in one way or another. If anything I wrote is confusing I don't mind answering any questions about it via PM, or right here in the thread in case anyone else has the same question to clear up.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:33 AM   #390 (permalink)
VCP

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Please add me to the list. thx
secretweaponevan ~ "That wasn't in the instructions. Don't try to outsmart physics. Read and follow the instructions."
secretweaponevan ~ "You did great with following the instructions. Just so you know, that puts you in the top 1%."
Notch ~ "* Hoes now produce proper seeds"
ApoC_101 ~ "I don't always use freak inserts, but when I do, I use Ty McNeer brass inserts"

If you are having MCB Minecraft Server issues click HERE ~ ~ ~ Get DropBox and an Extra 250MB
Looper is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM