mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 03-23-2014, 11:53 PM   #21 (permalink)
DIRTBAGS

CCM Fan
Send the Dirtbags one of these beautiful Prototypes, we'll put that thing through extensive training and research lol. I have always thought that the T2 was the absolute embodiment of a pump marker, so simple and stunning.
Yoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 12:34 AM   #22 (permalink)
OLD MAN

CCM Fan
This is a question for Bill...

Seems like there are two changes with this prototype; one s the cartridge valve system, the other change is the removal of the cocking rod guide block on the back of the bottom tube.

While the cartridge valve system with e milled-through bottom tube could be a custom, limited edition version, it seems like the cocking rod guide is redundant with the Quad-rod.

Any thought of making the smooth bottom tube part of your Quad-rod option?

My Pumps:
CCM T2 (x2), CCM Series 5 RF #20, CCM Series 5 (x3), CCM SS-25 (x2), WGP Karnivor Mid-Block Sniper, WGP Black Magic Sniper, WGP 2K RF Sniper, FreeFlow Lotus Sniper, Bob Long Black MVP, CCI Under-Cocking Phantom, Palmer's 1K Blazer Pump.
David A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:28 AM   #23 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Those were scrap bodies. I just milled the guides off because they were not needed.

If we did a small run they would not have the guides on the body at all. It would look pretty clean.
“Do not yearn too much for a sword made by a famous smith. This is because even if you give a good man a sword worth ten thousand coppers, he will not be able to beat a hundred men each holding a spear worth a hundred coppers.” - Asakura Takakage Toshikage, 1462-1482

Ecc. 9-10
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go.

NEW STORE http://store.chipleymachine.com/

DOOR GUNNER handgun mounts for gunsafes.

http://www.machineshopdpm.com/
CCMachinist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:31 AM   #24 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
Send the Dirtbags one of these beautiful Prototypes, we'll put that thing through extensive training and research lol. I have always thought that the T2 was the absolute embodiment of a pump marker, so simple and stunning.

I will consider it.

I thought the Dirtbags were J2L and Series 6 guys only.
“Do not yearn too much for a sword made by a famous smith. This is because even if you give a good man a sword worth ten thousand coppers, he will not be able to beat a hundred men each holding a spear worth a hundred coppers.” - Asakura Takakage Toshikage, 1462-1482

Ecc. 9-10
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go.

Old 03-24-2014, 01:35 AM   #25 (permalink)
Surfing MCB

CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
I will consider it.

I thought the Dirtbags were J2L and Series 6 guys only.
we would shoot anything you offered as long as our pockets would allow us and for some of us our wives
pakalolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:42 AM   #26 (permalink)
OLD MAN

CCM Fan
Quote:
Those were scrap bodies. I just milled the guides off because they were not needed.

If we did a small run they would not have the guides on the body at all. It would look pretty clean.
Hi Bill,

Thank you for your prompt response to my post.

I saw that in previous post, that the bodies used for the prototypes are “scap” bodies withe the back lugs modified as they are not needed with the Quad-Rod option.

My question is, will (or can) a smooth (un-lugged) bottom tube work on a “regular valve” , Quad-Rod T2 without the cartridge valve? If so, will it be an option to get a standard valve, Quad-Rod T2 with a smooth (un-lugged) bottom tube?

My Pumps:
CCM T2 (x2), CCM Series 5 RF #20, CCM Series 5 (x3), CCM SS-25 (x2), WGP Karnivor Mid-Block Sniper, WGP Black Magic Sniper, WGP 2K RF Sniper, FreeFlow Lotus Sniper, Bob Long Black MVP, CCI Under-Cocking Phantom, Palmer's 1K Blazer Pump.

Last edited by David A.; 03-24-2014 at 01:48 AM.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:43 AM   #27 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
we would shoot anything you offered as long as our pockets would allow us and for some of us our wives

Let me see what i can come up with.

Ecc. 9-10

Old 03-24-2014, 02:01 AM   #28 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by David A. View Post
Hi Bill,

Thank you for your prompt response to my post.

I saw that in previous post, that the bodies used for the prototypes are “scap” bodies with the back lugs modified as they are not needed with the Quad-Rod option.

My question is, will (or can) a smooth (un-lugged) bottom tube work on a “regular valve” , Quad-Rod T2 without the cartridge valve? YES

If so, will it be an option to get a standard valve, Quad-Rod T2 with a smooth (un-lugged) bottom tube?
"It may become the standard gun"

The cartridge body would be option gun. If we build it at all.

Ecc. 9-10

Old 03-24-2014, 02:07 AM   #29 (permalink)
OLD MAN

CCM Fan
Quote:

Makes sense..Thank you

My Pumps:
Old 03-24-2014, 10:45 AM   #30 (permalink)
Tinkerer

CCM Fan
Quote:

These are the kinds of statements that cause riots and revolutions(not the cci variety)! You already have most of mcb members' bank accounts whimpering at the sight of this new cut.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM