mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2014, 08:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Active Member
 
DeuceSV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

Looking for a Guide

Hey,

This may exist somewhere, in which case feel free to PM me and delete this thread.

I'm looking for a how-to guide on converting my autococker to a pump with CCM components.

Would like to be able to switch between pump to front block as easily as possible (may be inherently time-consuming, I don't really know).

This would be the one I want to work with.

Thanks!
Jason

__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
DeuceSV has been waxing cars for ten years now, and he still doesn't know karate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnificent7 View Post
When DeuceSV takes a date out to a restaurant, he refuses to be seated. He simply eats all complementary mints by the cash register & leaves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
DeuceSV is the change we can believe in, but he isn't interested in running for office at all.
DeuceSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
K_Obeastly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Clinton, MO

It's really pretty easy. One thing to make the switch go faster would be to replace your VA with one slotted all the way out the side instead of just the hold through it.

Anyway, Take the frame off (if you have a slotted VA thats not necessary), take the back block off, unscrew your timing rod from the collar, unscrew the banjo bolt on the front block. Now install the pump guide, with CCM make sure you put it on straight or the pump rod will rub, put the pump handle on, screw the back block on and put the bolt and cocking rod back in, reinstall the grip frame.
__________________
I b da fat one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oERRPtEf8EM

If loud pipes save lives imagine what bright pink helmets could do.

my feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
K_Obeastly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 01:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Active Member
 
DeuceSV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Obeastly View Post
It's really pretty easy. One thing to make the switch go faster would be to replace your VA with one slotted all the way out the side instead of just the hold through it.

Anyway, Take the frame off (if you have a slotted VA thats not necessary), take the back block off, unscrew your timing rod from the collar, unscrew the banjo bolt on the front block. Now install the pump guide, with CCM make sure you put it on straight or the pump rod will rub, put the pump handle on, screw the back block on and put the bolt and cocking rod back in, reinstall the grip frame.
Thanks.

Someone mentioned that perhaps I need a mini pump kit.. thoughts? CCMachinest, you got any of those?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
DeuceSV has been waxing cars for ten years now, and he still doesn't know karate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnificent7 View Post
When DeuceSV takes a date out to a restaurant, he refuses to be seated. He simply eats all complementary mints by the cash register & leaves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
DeuceSV is the change we can believe in, but he isn't interested in running for office at all.
DeuceSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Six Point Five
 
ves206's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: joliet illinois

From the look of it that's a ptp full body. Any 2k+ kit will work. No need for a mini pump kit
__________________
play pump.......
Fox Paintball. Millington, Il.


http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
ves206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceSV View Post
Thanks.

Someone mentioned that perhaps I need a mini pump kit.. thoughts? CCMachinest, you got any of those?

We are out of mini kits and they are low on the build list.

you can get a lot of good information here:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ccm+tech
__________________
“Do not yearn too much for a sword made by a famous smith. This is because even if you give a good man a sword worth ten thousand coppers, he will not be able to beat a hundred men each holding a spear worth a hundred coppers.” - Asakura Takakage Toshikage, 1462-1482

Ecc. 9-10
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go.

NEW STORE http://store.chipleymachine.com/

DOOR GUNNER handgun mounts for gunsafes.

http://www.machineshopdpm.com/
CCMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 12:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Active Member
 
DeuceSV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ves206 View Post
From the look of it that's a ptp full body. Any 2k+ kit will work. No need for a mini pump kit
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
We are out of mini kits and they are low on the build list.

you can get a lot of good information here:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ccm+tech
I appreciate it. You are still crankin' out CCM pump markers, right? Don't see any in your factory store and was curious if things had changed from when I bought my T2 and S6.5 about 3 years ago.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
DeuceSV has been waxing cars for ten years now, and he still doesn't know karate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnificent7 View Post
When DeuceSV takes a date out to a restaurant, he refuses to be seated. He simply eats all complementary mints by the cash register & leaves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
DeuceSV is the change we can believe in, but he isn't interested in running for office at all.
DeuceSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 06:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Charlottesville, VA

CCM Fan
the only other thing that could be tricky, other than the 3way actuator, would be the pump arm into the back block. As long as it isn't loctited in you should be able to take off the back block pretty easily to switch back and forth.
__________________
Feedback
BIG BOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 07:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
K_Obeastly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Clinton, MO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ves206 View Post
From the look of it that's a ptp full body. Any 2k+ kit will work. No need for a mini pump kit
seconded, no need for a mini kit on that one.
__________________
I b da fat one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oERRPtEf8EM

If loud pipes save lives imagine what bright pink helmets could do.

my feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
K_Obeastly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 02:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Red - Black
 
Talfuchre's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006

CCM Fan
I made this article a while back. Not sure why it never made it's way over here:

How to Prepare your 'Cocker' to become a 'Sniper' (Pump).

TF
__________________
Pumpenstein - NSA National Champions

TF's MCB Trust.
Talfuchre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC