|CCM Chipley Machine|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|02-01-2008, 05:31 AM||#41 (permalink)|
Mag pump kits.....
Sterling pump kits that use the Rail as another guide....i never got around to finishing mine before i sold my sterling
Sniper2 and 3 guides that double as a volumeizer....
Balanced valve for those who want higher psis and no regs but still want a light pump
AT Trigger plates are easy enough to make with TI putty......so i wouldnt waste time
but a new cam would be nice......for those without lathes and mills.....teehehehehehe
|02-01-2008, 12:42 PM||#44 (permalink)|
but backblocks and beaver tails are cool
"I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as "kiss your a$$ goodbye""
WTB works minicocker
come fight me!! @ http://trigger1987.mybrute.com
|02-01-2008, 12:53 PM||#45 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East Texas
A drop in Auto Trigger plate and Cam/Lever to retrograde DYE, WGP, Benchmark, and ANS frames with universal pump rod connector(something like the Sheridan collars)
My FS Listing
My feed back:
Carter's Commando Texas Division:
|02-01-2008, 03:13 PM||#47 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern California
|02-01-2008, 07:13 PM||#49 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2007
I wanna see them send me an AT cam and drilled rod for free.
1. A P-blocked S6 would be but not very beneficial.
2. CCM frames with a built in dovetail.
3. Aluminum triggers would be nice, but I can see some long term problems with that.
4. Lightened backplates for pump handles just like the ones on S6's to be available as upgrades.
5. A CCM .45 swing or slider frame for mech cockers.
6. Barrel sizers to fit on any cocker barrel, sorta like a Python kit.
7. CCM pump hopper?
8. An instruction manual coming with their frames, telling us how the screws are countersunk into the frame.
9. Again, instruction manuals coming with all their guns and parts.
I'm dreaming for most of these, but I think #2, 4, and 8/9 have potential.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|