mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-14-2008, 07:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008

and did i say i cant wait til their done?
__________________
cmosser502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:50 PM   #22 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Gunslinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicagoland USA

I heard that this pump kit is for the new Karnivor Pump, that is somewhat based on a midblocked Black Magic platform, and not the older Karnivors that started life as E-markers. If this is so then I guess I am investing in some Stainless and sitting at the lathe.

Please shed some light.

Slinger
Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:35 PM   #23 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008

the kit should work for both... Why wouldn't it? They are the same functionally, the only adjustment would be a longer pump rod for the full bodied ones.
__________________
cmosser502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:53 PM   #24 (permalink)
S.M.I.T.H.
 
LudavicoSoldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Watertown, MA
Send a message via AIM to LudavicoSoldier

As long as they mount to the standard Karni front block mount, there should be no difference, aside from pump arm length.
LudavicoSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:18 PM   #25 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Gunslinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicagoland USA

If they used the standard Karni front block mount, wouldnt they need to a make an asa adapter onto it? How would you mount your reg? I really do not want to drill and tap into the bottom of my body. Whos knows, either way we are going to see it soon.

Slinger
Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:52 PM   #26 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
himurax13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Presently an inmate of Kommifornia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
If they used the standard Karni front block mount, wouldnt they need to a make an asa adapter onto it? How would you mount your reg? I really do not want to drill and tap into the bottom of my body. Whos knows, either way we are going to see it soon.

Slinger
All they need to do is to fabricate a new front block that utilizes their standard pump kit and has an ASA on it. Something similar to the Original Karnivor Pump Kit but with CCM Parts.
__________________
POG # 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs View Post
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:31 PM   #27 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Gunslinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicagoland USA

That would be ideal. It would also clean up the end of the marker from all of the mech attachments. Do you think they will keep the traditional kick anlge or go straight?
Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:49 PM   #28 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008

No. all they need to do is make the fitting/banjo bolt on the end of their current pump kits longer and then you can just screw their kits on the end of your front block and your good to go.
__________________
cmosser502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:59 PM   #29 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Gunslinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicagoland USA

That would work too I guess but you would need to plug the LPR hole which is no big deal. Either way as long as CCM makes it, you know its going to be a good design.
Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:22 PM   #30 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
himurax13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Presently an inmate of Kommifornia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmosser502 View Post
No. all they need to do is make the fitting/banjo bolt on the end of their current pump kits longer and then you can just screw their kits on the end of your front block and your good to go.
That would be ugly and half-assed looking. Not to mention that you would have to plug every hole.
__________________
POG # 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs View Post
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC