mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 04-14-2008, 09:57 PM   #31 (permalink)
STICKERS!

Send a message via MSN to Ryantuomi

CCM Fan
I shoot right handed.. if i lean out the right side of the bunker the first thing exposed is my right feed hopper. With the left feed my hopper doesnt even get exposed.

That's my story and I am sticking to it my only problem is everything I own currently is either stock class (which this whole point is mute) or center feed.
Ryantuomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:04 AM   #32 (permalink)

Why not make the RF feedneck angle to the left so the hopper is centered over the gun
feedback^^^
Muffcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:26 AM   #33 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffcake View Post
Why not make the RF feedneck angle to the left so the hopper is centered over the gun
Why not just make it centerfeed then?

With a right feed.. What happens if you need to look out the right side of a bunker? Hopper. What happens if you look out the left? Nothing!

Just get a centerfeed and tilt your gun to the left or right, which is the simplest way to play a bunker.

I ball for Team Fracture
B&E Paintball --- Wild World Paintball
pizzaluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:44 AM   #34 (permalink)

For me it is easier to aim down the top of the gun than down the side.
feedback^^^
Muffcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:03 PM   #35 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffcake View Post
Already been done.
Shiba-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:52 PM   #36 (permalink)
Merc

Send a message via AIM to JOESPUD27

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiba-Kun View Post
Already been done.
Wish it could be done more often. It's so awesome.

Jay

Best Field in STL
JOESPUD27 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 04:20 AM   #37 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Wink

If you guys are going to make a RF Series 6 are you also going to make the stock class feed option as well. If this is going to happen I might pic up 3 or 4 of these.

Thanks
John from vegas .
kimberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:04 PM   #38 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

For right handed shooters that do not like centerfeed, right feed is optimal. Your view is nearly unobstructed. Left feed in a perons right hand blocks their view more than a centerfeed does.

Being right eye and hand dominant, right feed is still best. Going out the right side of the bunker (your strong side) you tuck in better and your hopper doesnt really get exposed much if any before your head does.

Going out the left of the bunker, your hopper stays behind making it easier for you (the shooter) when using the weak side of the bunker.

It would be easy to make a stock class tube for a gun with hole mounts like all CCM right feeds have, so thats not a problem for aftermarket guys even if CCM decided not to spend the time on it.

I like to see the right feed bodies made because although the market is limited, the folks that prefer right feed will not use a centerfeed gun, and with good reason. They are trained to use right feed and to switch to centerfeed would mean throwing away all of their experience.

The balance of a right feed versus a centerfeed is barely off center at all. Cocking the hopper to the side will reduce feed goodness though im sure shiba kun would have mentioned any problems if he ran into them. A cock eyed feed would make me want to kill myself, and tilts the hopper back into the viewing plane..eliminating advantages.

I like to see that wire detent more than anything. Best detent ever. Easy maintenance, simple..works.

I dont like site rails, so for me either no site rail or simple non hideous mounts for a site rail would be best. I dont see how you could machine a good looking site rail onto the s6 style body but if you could it would be fine and really doesnt negatively affect the folks that dont care about them one way or another.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:30 PM   #39 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunha View Post
I like to see the right feed bodies made because although the market is limited, the folks that prefer right feed will not use a centerfeed gun, and with good reason. They are trained to use right feed and to switch to centerfeed would mean throwing away all of their experience.
If changing the style of feed throws away all of their experience I shudder to think what owning more than one type of marker would do...

Humans adapt very quickly and very readily when they need to. I play with CF and RF markers and I don't notice a marked difference in my game. I'm still good at moving and I still suck at shooting whichever one I choose.

Watching the rain--and waiting for Heaven.

CyberNations
Duzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:23 AM   #40 (permalink)
Dive Dive Dive

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
I can only shoot CF left handed. I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with my right. Now My S5rf I'm deadly with my left and surgical with my right.

I'm right eye and hand dominant so I have always felt better with RF markers. Its all I own now.

CCM S5rf
PPS Pyre PY90rf
PPS Blazer BZ753 rf
PPS Hurricane P422 rf
It like the CCM version of Two Girls One Cup.
I will ban folks.... I swear.
TF

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
worrptangl is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM