mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   CCM (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/)
-   -   Email not answered? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/39734-email-not-answered.html)

Brick 05-07-2008 11:15 PM

Email not answered?

Not to be impatient, or at least not trying to be. I sent an email to CCM the other day (early yesterday) and have yet to recieve a reply. I was wondering if you guys don't check your email everyday or if maybe I messed up the email (wouldn't be surprised, my computer hates me and has done it before). Just wanted to know how I should go about getting in contact with a CCM rep, prefferebly without getting screwed with long distance phone charges from Canada.

hvacman250 05-07-2008 11:26 PM

They have a toll free number. Melissa doesnt bite...except on Mondays :)

877 412 6850

CCMachinist 05-07-2008 11:32 PM

I'm not sure who you contacted at CCM but Melissa gets probably a 100 e-mails a day.
Maybe I can help you with something.Especially if it's a question about machining.Anyway ask away.If I can't answer it ,I'll pass it along.

Old Man 05-07-2008 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hvacman250 (Post 393784)
Melissa doesnt bite...except on Mondays :)

LOL!!!

Brick 05-07-2008 11:36 PM

Hm, I have the feeling the email didn't go through. Seems others haven't gotten emails I have sent recently. Best get that looked into. In the mean time, didn't know they had a toll free number, however I might aswell as here since I can't call now. What's the skinny on you guys possibly selling a partially machined S6 body? I'm not going to lie, looking to make it a semi, so as close to it as possible is what I'm looking for. If you would prefer to PM me that's cool by me, I can even edit this post if you so see fit, I was just wondering what I could get my greedy little hands on.

hvacman250 05-07-2008 11:55 PM

They wont sell just a body; believe me, Ive practially begged before.

And Melissa doesnt really bite on Mondays, I was joking. She does have a cool California accent. Ok, now Im being a tard. Just call.

Brick 05-07-2008 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hvacman250 (Post 393821)
They wont sell just a body; believe me, Ive practially begged before.

And Melissa doesnt really bite on Mondays, I was joking. She does have a cool California accent. Ok, now Im being a tard. Just call.

Damn. Maybe an S6 without the bottom hole for the second guide rod cut? The less I have to do to make it a semi the better. Parting the 86* frame and pump should be no problem..

edit: hvac when all is said and done it will be coming your way just so ya know, at the very least for a nice gun metal grey and lime green anno, but maybe your capable of the work needed aswell?

edit2: just so everyone knows, esp. the CCM crew, I didn't mean to be accusing at ALL with my first post, was really just curious.

hvacman250 05-08-2008 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brick (Post 393822)
Damn. Maybe an S6 without the bottom hole for the second guide rod cut? The less I have to do to make it a semi the better. Parting the 86* frame and pump should be no problem..

edit: hvac when all is said and done it will be coming your way just so ya know, at the very least for a nice gun metal grey and lime green anno, but maybe your capable of the work needed aswell?

Highly doubt it, but Bill would be the one to talk to. He posted in the thread earlier.

Why not just plug the hole in the vert ASA with a 10-32 set screw?

Edit: I will not partake in your reconfiguring the best open class pump on the market and making it cock itself :)
I'll be glad to help anyway I can. And Lime green and gunmental is a combo Ive never seen before. Hhmmm.....sounds funky

Brick 05-08-2008 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hvacman250 (Post 393827)
Highly doubt it, but Bill would be the one to talk to. He posted in the thread earlier.

Why not just plug the hole in the vert ASA with a 10-32 set screw?

Edit: I will not partake in your reconfiguring the best open class pump on the market and making it cock itself :)
I'll be glad to help anyway I can. And Lime green and gunmental is a combo Ive never seen before. Hhmmm.....sounds funky

I guess I will just have to unless I can convince Bill (CCMachinist I assume?) to not cut it in the first place. I don't mind waiting for the next batch of guns. Are you SURe you don't wanna get in on this cool project? I may or may not have deep pockets for something like this... would be nice to save the trip for the anno aswell. Are you THAT against my decapitation that maybe I should watch out for "accidents" in the anno process? :LMAO:

hvacman250 05-08-2008 12:13 AM

I can do it, I was just giving you a hard time. I have all the tooling to make a custom front block. I just dont know how to time a mech cocker :) :(