mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   CCM (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/)
-   -   CCM Contest ? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/43136-ccm-contest.html)

CCMachinist 06-18-2008 10:28 PM

CCM Contest ?

What do you guys think about a You Tube contest ? I was looking around You Tube the other day for Series 6 video and found only a couple. If I was new to the pump style of paintball I wouldn't have found much (CCM that is).So I started thinking about having a video contest.Now i know there is a lot of action video of players out there but, there is not any real action video showing the preformance of the Series 6.What do you guys think? would that be fun? We can think about what we want to show.I think there is a lot of questions about auto triggering for example. Let's show them what it is and how it works. How about some accuracy shooting at some targets. Things like that. And yes the girls can play too.We have a few shooting the Series 6. And if not let your wives and girlfriends shoot yours.:)

And of course there will be prizes.Like a trip around the world to every paintball event, free beer for life, maybe even free gas for life. NOT.:ROTFL:

I was thinking maybe a free o-ring kit and a couple of screws.:rolleyes:

Or how about some of our pump kits or grip frames.:thumbup:

Let's set up a few rules. Like no nude shots.well maybe shooting at nudes.
I mean boobs. no, no I mean noobs.

say a minimum of 30 seconds.is that long enough?

and I'm sure there can be a couple more rules.

So what do you think? let us know.

noelydeeznutz 06-18-2008 10:35 PM

if you'd like to donate a series 6, id be happy to do a review, post a video, make lov.... err... i mean, feel it up... and than send it back.

otherwise... i can only wish of an S6 right now...

Ryantuomi 06-19-2008 02:19 AM

I'll be running my camera now all night tomorrow (er.. tonight)

worrptangl 06-19-2008 02:21 AM

What about a S5rf Rapture team gun?

autolycos 06-19-2008 02:45 AM

Sounds like a great idea.
I myself tried to find any S6 videos before I purchased mine, but the only ones available are crap. :)

I'll see what I can do in the coming weeks. (Previously worked with videoediting and capture).

So you want to show the autotrigger, accuracy and of course the beautiful looks of the marker. Anything else?

pump 06-19-2008 04:17 AM

myron and i shall defeat you all

Phantom Power 06-19-2008 11:16 AM

How about an S6 Prototype ?

Ryantuomi 06-19-2008 02:52 PM

Before I bought my S6 I watched a few of the vids that TF has up of pumpenstien... WoW...

CCMachinist 06-19-2008 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom Power (Post 430971)
How about an S6 Prototype ?

If you can get Angelina Jolie:drool: shooting a Series 6.:gunsfiring: Sure, I think I could make that a prize.

Big Boy 06-19-2008 04:12 PM

I'd be up for it.