mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2008, 11:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Miembro de MCB
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The District Outskirts

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Recently Purchased a New 45 Frame

I recently purchase a new 45 degree frame as part of a autotrigger kit w/ pump kit.

I unpacked the grip this afternoon and noticed that no frame mounting screws were included. What would be the best way to get a hold of these? I presume I could go down to the hardware store to get them if they are standard length and threads, but I need to know what those lengths and threads are. It would also be nice if I could get them in a black color.

FWIW - I am mounting this on a Freeflow Rhythm body.

Should they have been included with the purchase? If not, anyone know exactly what they are, so I can go acquire them?

Thanks.
alkafluence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkafluence View Post
I recently purchase a new 45 degree frame as part of a autotrigger kit w/ pump kit.

I unpacked the grip this afternoon and noticed that no frame mounting screws were included. What would be the best way to get a hold of these? I presume I could go down to the hardware store to get them if they are standard length and threads, but I need to know what those lengths and threads are. It would also be nice if I could get them in a black color.

FWIW - I am mounting this on a Freeflow Rhythm body.

Should they have been included with the purchase? If not, anyone know exactly what they are, so I can go acquire them?

Thanks.
The mounting screws are screwed in the bottom of the frame .If not call the shop on Monday.
__________________
“Do not yearn too much for a sword made by a famous smith. This is because even if you give a good man a sword worth ten thousand coppers, he will not be able to beat a hundred men each holding a spear worth a hundred coppers.” - Asakura Takakage Toshikage, 1462-1482

Ecc. 9-10
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go.

NEW STORE http://store.chipleymachine.com/

DOOR GUNNER handgun mounts for gunsafes.

http://www.machineshopdpm.com/
CCMachinist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
howdy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006

i believe the size is 10/32. Front should be half-inch long and the rear is about 3/4"
__________________
LF94Evolution CustomFreeflowFulcrum RF94BradNestle CamoEclipseMag RF98Sniper CamoSmartmag IronmanDyeLCD ElectricSkysEclipseLED FoldaMagicF1
Feedback
McarterBrown
CustomCockers
Pbnation
Ebay
howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Traded guns for cameras
 
Frink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Calgary AB Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCmachinist View Post
The mounting screws are screwed in the bottom of the frame .If not call the shop on Monday.
That confused me when I got mine, they were screwed into the ASA mount holes. Took me a few minutes to realize what was going on.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RepomanGene View Post
****ing Ninja my ***...that **** is Black
Frink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jacksonville

also, it should have the slots so you can put the screws inside the frame for a cleaner look, so the color shouldn't matter unless you choose not to do that
Pumpoison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Miembro de MCB
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The District Outskirts

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frink View Post
That confused me when I got mine, they were screwed into the ASA mount holes. Took me a few minutes to realize what was going on.

Thanks Bill & Frink. You hit the nail on the head. That's what I get for trying to work on things near midnight.

Howdy, I appreciate the dimensions, Even after locating the included ones, I'm still looking to order some black ones, even though they do recess in the frame.
alkafluence is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC