mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 11-15-2008, 11:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Miembro de MCB

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Recently Purchased a New 45 Frame

I recently purchase a new 45 degree frame as part of a autotrigger kit w/ pump kit.

I unpacked the grip this afternoon and noticed that no frame mounting screws were included. What would be the best way to get a hold of these? I presume I could go down to the hardware store to get them if they are standard length and threads, but I need to know what those lengths and threads are. It would also be nice if I could get them in a black color.

FWIW - I am mounting this on a Freeflow Rhythm body.

Should they have been included with the purchase? If not, anyone know exactly what they are, so I can go acquire them?

Thanks.
alkafluence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkafluence View Post
I recently purchase a new 45 degree frame as part of a autotrigger kit w/ pump kit.

I unpacked the grip this afternoon and noticed that no frame mounting screws were included. What would be the best way to get a hold of these? I presume I could go down to the hardware store to get them if they are standard length and threads, but I need to know what those lengths and threads are. It would also be nice if I could get them in a black color.

FWIW - I am mounting this on a Freeflow Rhythm body.

Should they have been included with the purchase? If not, anyone know exactly what they are, so I can go acquire them?

Thanks.
The mounting screws are screwed in the bottom of the frame .If not call the shop on Monday.
“Do not yearn too much for a sword made by a famous smith. This is because even if you give a good man a sword worth ten thousand coppers, he will not be able to beat a hundred men each holding a spear worth a hundred coppers.” - Asakura Takakage Toshikage, 1462-1482

Ecc. 9-10
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go.

NEW STORE http://store.chipleymachine.com/

DOOR GUNNER handgun mounts for gunsafes.

http://www.machineshopdpm.com/
CCMachinist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

i believe the size is 10/32. Front should be half-inch long and the rear is about 3/4"
CustomCockers
Pbnation
Ebay
howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Traded guns for cameras

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCmachinist View Post
The mounting screws are screwed in the bottom of the frame .If not call the shop on Monday.
That confused me when I got mine, they were screwed into the ASA mount holes. Took me a few minutes to realize what was going on.
Frink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

also, it should have the slots so you can put the screws inside the frame for a cleaner look, so the color shouldn't matter unless you choose not to do that
Pumpoison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Miembro de MCB

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frink View Post
That confused me when I got mine, they were screwed into the ASA mount holes. Took me a few minutes to realize what was going on.

Thanks Bill & Frink. You hit the nail on the head. That's what I get for trying to work on things near midnight.

Howdy, I appreciate the dimensions, Even after locating the included ones, I'm still looking to order some black ones, even though they do recess in the frame.
alkafluence is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM