mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   CCM (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/)
-   -   When will you guys go back to the old website? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/70041-when-will-you-guys-go-back-old-website.html)

mustangii 03-09-2009 08:33 PM

When will you guys go back to the old website?

Can't stand the ebay store format. Can't buy a complete barrel kit or anything like that. I miss the old website. Didn't mean to rant but ebay is just to impersonal.

edm

CCMachinist 03-09-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustangii (Post 735976)
Can't stand the ebay store format. Can't buy a complete barrel kit or anything like that. I miss the old website. Didn't mean to rant but ebay is just to impersonal.

edm

We really had an issue with running our web site.I don't know how to run one so we have to hire someone.It just doesn't work well for us having someone else run it for us.They are not available 24-7.(understandable)

We can run e-bay and put up things and new products,ect,ect at a moments notice.
I'm not 100% happy with e-bay but it works for our limited knowledge of web stores.The Plus side is a tremendous amount of traffic gets to see all of our products.

As soon as web stores get easier to run we will consider doing one.

You can always e-mail us your order and Laurie or Mel can send you a pay pal request or you can call to place an order.

I know e-bay is not for everyone but we are kind of stuck with it.

xluben 03-09-2009 10:23 PM

E-mails and/or calls to Mel work great for me!

Frink 03-09-2009 10:28 PM

Yup, Mel just sent me my paypal invoice, works really well.

mustangii 03-09-2009 10:32 PM

I didn't mean to sound Irate. I have bought a few items from the ebay store. it's just that you don't list complete barrel kits just the sizers. Shoot I buy alot on ebay. when I get ready to buy a barrel set i'll email or pm mel to get the info.
thanks

edm

Spoon 03-10-2009 08:46 AM

How about a price list on the website? Maybe stuff that isn't readily available on Ebay (like barrel kits) just so people know what the price is...

Just a thought...

WSCopic 03-10-2009 09:02 AM

That is a very good idea, with a disclaimer that these parts are not necessarily in stock. Just so people can see what is offered.

Ryantuomi 03-10-2009 12:32 PM

I agree.. a list of available options for things - colours etc. I hate always bugging Mel just to ask if I can have so and so part in so and so colour.

Mel 03-10-2009 01:58 PM

The reason you can't buy a full barrel kit on Ebay is because we don't standardly sell them, However... if your intersted definately give me a call or drop me a line. They are $120 for the barrel, 5 sizers and a case, plus shipping.

We will not be going back to the old website, as Ebay suits our needs.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

~Mel @ CCM

mustangii 03-10-2009 02:52 PM

Color is not a problem for me, cause I use black most of my markers are black and use cocker threads. except for a bko and a couple of old shoebox shockers.

edm