mcarterbrown.com  

Old 08-06-2010, 07:33 AM   #101 (permalink)
MCB Member

Fall Pump Event; does anyone know if it's going to happen this year and when?

That's the first part of Ocotober, right?
skx762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:22 PM   #102 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Isn't that in Illinois? Hmmm Hey is anyone going out to the scenario at Dropzone on September 18th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace View Post
Auto-Trigger. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every mother****er in the room, accept no substitutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post
That was worded better while you were hungover than most internet posts are while their writers are dead sober & pain free.

MCB Trust
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:48 PM   #103 (permalink)
This is Madness!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by skx762 View Post
Fall Pump Event; does anyone know if it's going to happen this year and when?

That's the first part of Ocotober, right?
It's usually the middle of October at Xtreme Paintball in Milstadt, IL.

Also, I know it's a ways off, but you all need to go to SPE (Spring Pump Event) at Sudden Impact Paintball in Bloomington, IL. Seriously. It's amazing.

Silver, I've been spending big money at Menards. Got $30 in wood, $15 in router bits, 4 $4 clamps, a dremel cutting bit, some brass rod, some steel bar, good stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
I love how DMW douches want so badly to justify their douchocity! I remain steadfast in my position of counterdouche douchebaggery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rksabre View Post
It's cool, no one can resist playing with an eightball. They're pretty much the best toy/decision making device/CEO of General Motors, ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRaptor
FEAR NOT, FAIR WOMEN, FOR THOU ART SWAG AS F***!
thisissparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:36 AM   #104 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
nice! I have no Idea how we got on the subject of menards in the first place.

Quote:
Auto-Trigger. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every mother****er in the room, accept no substitutes.
Quote:
That was worded better while you were hungover than most internet posts are while their writers are dead sober & pain free.

MCB Trust
Old 08-08-2010, 07:38 PM   #105 (permalink)

Location: Leavenworth County Kansas, we're all prisoners here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
Isn't that in Illinois? Hmmm Hey is anyone going out to the scenario at Dropzone on September 18th?
Well hell yeah!! There's normally a decent sized pump crowd at our scenario events. The September game (Raid on Natzweiler) is always a good time. The guy that coordinates this game always throws some kind of little twist on the game to keep it really interesting.
BillyBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:16 PM   #106 (permalink)
MCB Member

What do you think it's going to cost? All I could find was last years flier ($40). It looks like it could be a good time.
skx762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #107 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Me and a buddy are already coming out for it! woot!

Quote:
Quote:

MCB Trust
Old 08-09-2010, 03:58 PM   #108 (permalink)
on temporary hiatus

My schedule for the next couple of months:

August - no paintball, too much other stuff going on. Though if I can swing it, I'd like to go out to the newly reopened Battle Creek Paintball and finally give them some of my business, just play some open play rec-ball and see how their fields are.
September - Pump Night at Jaegers! Or the scenario at DZ if we're going to do that instead of a Pump Night.
October - man, that FPE at XTreme looks like fun, and I'm not seeing any other events at the fields locally, so that looks like a good possibility. All depends on what's going on a that time, or if I'm "pump"ed out and need some semi-serious open play to satisfy the paint addiction.

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

My feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:00 PM   #109 (permalink)

Location: Leavenworth County Kansas, we're all prisoners here

Quote:
Originally Posted by skx762 View Post
What do you think it's going to cost? All I could find was last years flier ($40). It looks like it could be a good time.
It's $40 this year as well. But the price of entry includes all day air and 500 rounds of paint which I believe is XO Spectrum, not 100% sure. It's BYOP as well if you have your own gear, FPO if you use a rental but if you're reading this thread I assume you have your own gear. You should get the 500 rounds regardless of who's gear you're using.

Silver, if you're trying to figure out when to run the next pump night I can tell you that September and October would be bad months to expect any Ghost Recon players. September 4th we're having a small pump only event at DropZone and the 18th of course is Raid on Natzweiler. We have 3 away scenarios planned for October. November wouldn't be too bad though. We just have our Santa Claus down event planned for the first Saturday (6th) of November, after that it's pretty open and should be until the end of March. If you get the chance, come out to Santa Claus Down at DZ. You'll get to see me playing as Santa in a full suit and I woulnd't mind having a squad of killer pump players on my side. The damn Grinch has pulled off the win the past 2 years. But out of respect I'll quit talking about DZ events in this thread, even though you brought up Natzweiler. But if anyone wants more info on our events out there just drop me a pm.
BillyBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:07 AM   #110 (permalink)
on temporary hiatus

Make sure to post them in the Scenarios & Big Games forum here so we can keep track of them.

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

My feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Central