mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2010, 02:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kansas City, MO

CCM Fan
Jaegers Pump Night-KC MO, July 24th

This is going to be our 4th pump night already! Its always a great night of pump, I hope to see all of you there! For directions click the linky below

JAEGERS Kansas City Paintball

Field entry(all day air & CO2)-$15- If you bring 2 cans of canned food to donate to harvesters you can get $5 dollars off of entry

member entry is $5

Paint-(per case)
$65 Draxxus Rec-sport
$63 Draxxus Custom

Members deduct $5

We always have a couple MCB member come out

PM me for anymore details!
__________________
Deadbox before Dishonor

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace View Post
Auto-Trigger. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every mother****er in the room, accept no substitutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post
That was worded better while you were hungover than most internet posts are while their writers are dead sober & pain free.

MCB Trust
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
on temporary hiatus
 
usagi_tetsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Columbia/Jeff City, MO

The wife and I will be there, and I think I've got mustangii convinced to come, too. ThisisSparta, you need a ride out to KC? We've got room in the Envoy for another.
__________________
Want to improve your game? The best thing to buy is more paint and more field fees.

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

My feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
This is Madness!
 
thisissparta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: CSM Golden, CO

CCM Fan
I'll have to ask. I'm free the 24th, but the 'rents are especially protective about meeting people from the internet.

I might be able to swing it as a 'birthday present' trip (18 on the 12th. ) though, since I'm not really doing much else.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
I love how DMW douches want so badly to justify their douchocity! I remain steadfast in my position of counterdouche douchebaggery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rksabre View Post
It's cool, no one can resist playing with an eightball. They're pretty much the best toy/decision making device/CEO of General Motors, ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRaptor
FEAR NOT, FAIR WOMEN, FOR THOU ART SWAG AS F***!
thisissparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kansas City, MO

CCM Fan
Come on Sparta! YOU CAN DO IT!!! I swear we won't MAr you :P
__________________
Deadbox before Dishonor

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace View Post
Auto-Trigger. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every mother****er in the room, accept no substitutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post
That was worded better while you were hungover than most internet posts are while their writers are dead sober & pain free.

MCB Trust
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 05:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Born again
 
mustangii's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Warrensburg MO
Send a message via AIM to mustangii

Yeap I'll be there for this one. I'm in Warrensburg so it won't to long of a haul for me.
edm
__________________
Will no longer be selling anything outside of North America

ASE certifed master tech
Master Certified Chrysler Tech
mustangii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
on temporary hiatus
 
usagi_tetsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Columbia/Jeff City, MO

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisissparta View Post
I'll have to ask. I'm free the 24th, but the 'rents are especially protective about meeting people from the internet.

I might be able to swing it as a 'birthday present' trip (18 on the 12th. ) though, since I'm not really doing much else.
I work down in JC for the Army Guard. Do you want me to stop by after work some day in my uniform to assure them we're not merely kidnapping you to sell to the Asian white slave trade?

Or even better, you could invite your parents along for the day. The pump-only portion (as our illustrious leader, Silver, informs me) will begin around 6pm, but most of us will get there earlier for some rec-ball play before the real fun gets started.
__________________
Want to improve your game? The best thing to buy is more paint and more field fees.

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

My feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
that escalated quickly
 
magnificent7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Missourah

I would like to come out again, but I will be out of town then. Have fun. Maybe I can make it out next time.
__________________
"May your women be hot... your liquor not... & may all your problems slide off, just like snot."

"The Miss Universe pageant is fixed. All the winners are from Earth." [Woody Paige]

MCB Feedback
magnificent7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
This is Madness!
 
thisissparta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: CSM Golden, CO

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
Come on Sparta! YOU CAN DO IT!!! I swear we won't MAr you :P
I believe you. I really really really want to go to Jaeger's before I move to CO for college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi_tetsu View Post
I work down in JC for the Army Guard. Do you want me to stop by after work some day in my uniform to assure them we're not merely kidnapping you to sell to the Asian white slave trade?

Or even better, you could invite your parents along for the day. The pump-only portion (as our illustrious leader, Silver, informs me) will begin around 6pm, but most of us will get there earlier for some rec-ball play before the real fun gets started.
I'll ask first, I've been out and about today and they were gone when I hatched this plan. I think that would be cool, meeting in a public place or something to square away a plan and prove that we're not rapists.

When would the day start/finish? I'm not one to make a four hour trip for as many hours of paintball. My mom didn't really like SPE, but I bet my dad would enjoy it. I'll see what's going down.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
I love how DMW douches want so badly to justify their douchocity! I remain steadfast in my position of counterdouche douchebaggery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rksabre View Post
It's cool, no one can resist playing with an eightball. They're pretty much the best toy/decision making device/CEO of General Motors, ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRaptor
FEAR NOT, FAIR WOMEN, FOR THOU ART SWAG AS F***!
thisissparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
on temporary hiatus
 
usagi_tetsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Columbia/Jeff City, MO

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisissparta View Post
I'll ask first, I've been out and about today and they were gone when I hatched this plan. I think that would be cool, meeting in a public place or something to square away a plan and prove that we're not rapists.
I'll PM you my work and cell #'s in case this becomes the plan. I should be free after work every night this week except Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisissparta View Post
When would the day start/finish? I'm not one to make a four hour trip for as many hours of paintball. My mom didn't really like SPE, but I bet my dad would enjoy it. I'll see what's going down.
According to Silver, the pump-only portion begins at 6pm, and goes until 9 or 10 at night. The wife and I will be heading up there much earlier than that, looking to hit Jaegers around noon to 1pm to get in some semi play with the rec-ballers before switching over to the pumps at 6pm.
__________________
Want to improve your game? The best thing to buy is more paint and more field fees.

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

My feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
One Shot Wonders
 
Delamorte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Collinsville, Illinois
Send a message via Yahoo to Delamorte

CCM Fan
I'm gonna try to rustle up some pumpers from St.L to come out to this one.
__________________
"OMG! Oh! - MY! - GOD! ... I've been playing over ten years and nobody ever told me I had to wear a cup! It's an outrage! A Conspiracy! Why didn't anyone tell me I could get shot in the balls! They hate my balls! Ten YEARS! Ahhhhhhhh! ... conspiracy" ~WilD

My Feedback
Delamorte is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Central

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC