mcarterbrown.com

Old 08-18-2010, 06:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
A Pirate's Life for Me

CCM Fan
I'm pretty sure that's it. At least, that's what they told me when I went in there two weeks ago.

I didn't have my jersey on or anything, they were like "Who are you?" when I got my S6.5 out
Old 08-18-2010, 07:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
MCB Member

I got the date marked on my calendar. Hey, do you guys got a local web forum you hang out on when you aren't here?
skx762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
idiots spring eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
Oh crap. Hmm let me double check with them this weekend to see if I got the date correct!
Yeah, Saturdays in September happen on the 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th.

Unfortunately, the wife just reminded me that the 24th-26th is the weekend we're supposed to go to Branson with her folks (*feh* in-laws...), so I've got to bail. Unless I can show a little leg and shake my money maker at Silver and get him to change the date to the 18th.

Okay, so I make money stripping because people pay me to put my clothes back on, so I don't really expect you guys to shift the date for me. Worth asking for though. =P

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

My feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:09 PM   #14 (permalink)

Location: Leavenworth County Kansas, we're all prisoners here

The 18th is out for me, and all of Ghost Recon. That's the date of Raid on Natzweiler at DropZone. We all ref and/or play that game as it's just too damn good to miss. I believe I also recall Silver saying he'd be there so..... But if the Pump Night is the weekend of the 25th I'll definitely try to be there.
BillyBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Born again

Send a message via AIM to mustangii

Yeah the 24th is out for me, That's the Centenial Celibration for BSA HOAC at Bonner springs KS and I'm on Staff. Get to play with Flint and steel for 8 hours All day on Saterday. 18th is better for me to. I'll jion you bill. they'll have to pay both of us to keep the cloths on, lol. Maybe then I can afford paint, lol.
edm

ASE certifed master tech
Master Certified Chrysler Tech
mustangii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Then it is probably the 25th They said it was that saturday so they might have gotten the date mixed up. and I think a soggy-test-tube needs to make a return!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace View Post
Auto-Trigger. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every mother****er in the room, accept no substitutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post
That was worded better while you were hungover than most internet posts are while their writers are dead sober & pain free.

MCB Trust
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:35 AM   #17 (permalink)
idiots spring eternal

Billy Bob - man, that sounds like fun, I may have to see about talking the wife into us making a weekend of it.

Ed - wanna join us at DZ on the 18th? Or if I can't convince my wife we need to play that game, at a rec-play day at Battle Creek in Columbia?

Silver - That's it, I'm giving in and putting that in my signature. But I really can't get out of going with the in-laws to Branson, bud, sorry. I so want to play again with you guys, and don't want to mess it up for everyone else, so don't change the date. There will be more pump nights, with even more people showing up for both the pump and the rec-play portions of the day, especially with it getting colder and paintball moving indoors. But if most of us are doing the scenario at DZ the weekend before? Well, hope you're on my team and look forward to seeing you there!

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

My feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:17 PM   #18 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Yup i am doing the scenario at DZ on the 18th woot

Quote:
Auto-Trigger. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every mother****er in the room, accept no substitutes.
Quote:
That was worded better while you were hungover than most internet posts are while their writers are dead sober & pain free.

MCB Trust
Old 08-22-2010, 01:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Alright guys! I just checked with them and they had mixed up the dates! So it is the 25th of september! So it is still that saturday! Thanks for telling me boys

Quote:
Quote:

MCB Trust
Old 08-22-2010, 03:24 PM   #20 (permalink)
Want to see my spaceship?

Nice video, my brother-in-law plays at Jaegers on Thursday nights. He's been trying to get me to go, sadly though I work thursday evenings. One of these days I'll make it up there, hope to meet up with you guys sometime.

I do, however, plan on going to the DZ event on the 18th. Looks like I'll be bringing about 5 guys with me. Perhaps we can all meet up together, it'll be our first time to an event like this but we work well together.
Phoenix01 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Central