mcarterbrown.com  

Old 10-10-2010, 02:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
(V) (o,,,o) (V) WOOP WOOP

Thinking about getting a beginners/newbies night together in the Springfield MO Area.

My little sis would like to try an play the game, but she would feel better about playing on equal terms with new players, so this gave me the idea.

Anyone in the area perhaps have some friends who would be interested in such an event? Im not sure where I'd be holding it yet, but the old paint games plus has a great field that is very new player friendly, I suspect about five a head if we get enough people would cover the charge for the fields.

Anyone know some people that might like to give it a shot?

This is the tenth line of my signature
foughtwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
on temporary hiatus

I'm close enough to Springfield that I could bring some newbies down, but unfortunately I don't have any newbies at the moment to bring down, not even friends who are vaguely interested. Good idea, though. If this does come about and you get a night set up and need someone to help herd the cats, the wife and I might be able to come down (all depends on what weekend it is), and help you instruct. I promise, we'll bring the mech semis and none of our fancy electroflingers, and will even downgrade to pumps if that's what it takes.

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

My feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 04:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
(V) (o,,,o) (V) WOOP WOOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi_tetsu View Post
I'm close enough to Springfield that I could bring some newbies down, but unfortunately I don't have any newbies at the moment to bring down, not even friends who are vaguely interested. Good idea, though. If this does come about and you get a night set up and need someone to help herd the cats, the wife and I might be able to come down (all depends on what weekend it is), and help you instruct. I promise, we'll bring the mech semis and none of our fancy electroflingers, and will even downgrade to pumps if that's what it takes.
Thanks man, Im trying to round some people up, Next week I play I'll see if some of the new first timers want would want to come to the event at some point.

This is the tenth line of my signature
foughtwolf is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Central