mcarterbrown.com  

Old 10-11-2010, 08:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Want to play paintball for less $$$$$ - Lone Wolf West Looking for MI Players

How many players in the Michigan forums live/play in the Metamora/Davison/Lapeer/Oxford/Lake Orion area? Would you like to play more? How bout we make you a deal?

Over the years the "regulars" we have had have cut back to occasional players. Family, funds, and life in general have inevitably taken over. We are looking to supplement those "regulars" who aren't so regular anymore with some new blood.

We are looking for approx 20 - 25 players who can commit to at least 4 days a month split between Saturdays and/or Sundays. Once the players are determined a schedule can be set up to make sure there are roughly 8-10 players available for play each day on the weekend.

We are not looking for any specific level of experience and expect the more experienced players to help the new players learn the game on the field. You don't have to be a tourney player or even on a team. The biggest thing we are looking for is the commitment to be there and play. In return for your commitment, you will be able to play at a substantial discount as well as other perks and benefits.

This is an effort to make sure that there are always enough players for open play and for those players that show up to play either solo or with a friend. Many times we get players that call the store or the field asking how many people are playing open play - If there are only 5 people there at the start of the day some people may decide not to make the drive. The problem is if 10+ people call asking throughout the day that would have made a decent day of play with 15+ players on the field.

If you would be interested in this offer please contact me via PM here with name, number, and a little bio about yourself and we will go from there.

Thanks

Styg
Lone Wolf West Paintball

Because sometimes its Good to be Evil

stygshore-feedback
Stygshore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Herp Derp

Me and my buddy have been coming up from Macomb for the past year as much as we could for West, spent every Saturday of the summer up there, but things have gotten a little tougher with school starting, but we're gonna shoot for the Halloween game.

But for anyone in Michigan, the fact that we come up from Macomb should tell you something. I live 10 minutes away from he East field and another, but me and my buddies still choose to make the hour trek to the West field instead just because of the amazing quality at the field. It's a field that is run by people who genuinely care about the sport and have a passion for the game, (especially Phil lol), they aren't just out to make money, they're out to have a provide an amazing expierence for everyone who comes to play. I can't even count the number of times that they've gone out of their way to keep people on the game. Whenever I've had my A5 go down they've traded me a rental for the day for free, or loaned out replacement gear like tanks for free, I've even had them give me member pricing on a case of paint when I was shor a few bucks just to keep me in the game and having a good time.

The staff is always friendly and there to lend a helping hand too, helping with repairs, often givin helpful advice, they really do a great job of making players of all skill levels feel welcome. And I can't mention the staff without mentioning the man and the legend, Phil, despite a recent heart attack, he's back reffing and pretty much gurantees a unique game experience every game, the sheer number of scenarios, and the fact that he's always coming up with something new is great.

But all in all, I could not reccommend the field more, I have yet to have a better time anywhere else. The games are creative, rules are well enforced, and the staff is amazing, and the woodsball courses are pretty well sized and varied, you really can't ask for much more from a field like it.

P.S. Can't wait for the Halloween game, maybe I'll win another raffle lol, digging my a5 from Phil's charity game lol.
Gustav12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Addicted to paintball

im from mi i need an exact location though and a clue on percentage off b4 i can make a commitment also if everything works out i have tons of paintballer buddies so yeh thts it plz respond
FarisPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
Addicted to paintball

Where exactly r u located?
FarisPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Rockindrummer: Michigan Paintball : Michigan Paintball Fields : Lone Wolf Paintball : Directions
Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

SE Michigan

stygshore-feedback
Old 11-04-2010, 11:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockindrummer View Post
im from mi i need an exact location though and a clue on percentage off b4 i can make a commitment also if everything works out i have tons of paintballer buddies so yeh thts it plz respond
Sorry I didn't get notice of this post.

We are located in SE Michigan and percentage off is going to depend on the number of people that commit, but I can say it will be substantial compared to our normal costs - not going to get to play for free, but probably close to 1/2 of what it would normally cost.

With it nearing the end of the outdoor season, we will most likely be tabling this idea until the late winter in hopes of recruiting a "regular" crew for the 2011 season. If you are interested PM me your contact info,and I will get in touch with you over the winter season.

Thanks

Styg

stygshore-feedback

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Central