mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-06-2006, 12:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Devious Penguin Mod

Send a message via AIM to Surge-NS

CCM Fan
What fields do you play at in Illinois?

I play at:
Realms of Ruin (scenario and rec)
Challenge park (scenario and rec)
Take aim (speedball)
Fox paintball (rec)

Where do you all play?

Aggressive! Kill!

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=50&dateline=121202619  6
Surge-NS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 03:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CPX
Take Aim
Played at Badlandz once, I won't be going back.
I keep meaning to give Fox Piantball a try, but I haven't gotten around to it.
I hope to make it out to Realms for the Siberia scenario; that will be my first time there.

I wish I knew someone with some land that I could play renegade ball on. Paint prices just seem to be ridiculously high at the fields around here.

There's an indoor Reball place that opened in Elmhurst (I think) that I might check out sometime.
Deadfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 10:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
Merc

Send a message via AIM to JOESPUD27

I play at Xtreme Paintball Park in Millstadt IL www.xtremepaintballpark.com
or the Coloseum in Wood River www.stlindoor.com Xtreme is my favorite though. Both are in the St. Louis Area.

Jay

P.S. I also play at Sudden Impact every spring for the Spring Pump Event in McLean (By Bloomington) Or the outlaw field we have setup in our back woods.

Live or play near Metro STL? Organizing monthly pump meetups at the many different fields near STL. Check out "STL Pump Group" on Facebook for more info.

Best Field in STL
JOESPUD27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 01:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Devious Penguin Mod

CCM Fan
I'll be at SPE this year too, time to add it to the calender in case anybody wants to walk on...

Aggressive! Kill!

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=50&dateline=121202619  6
Old 04-22-2006, 11:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to wolf13 Send a message via Yahoo to wolf13

i was just at sudden impact today for SPE. the only other IL field i have played much at the past few years was Xtreme, but since I moved, I need to find a new place.
wolf13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 01:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Devious Penguin Mod

CCM Fan
What area are you in now? I'm sure you'd get plenty of reccomendations for places in your new area.

Aggressive! Kill!

Old 04-29-2006, 03:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
I'll split your arrow!

Send a message via AIM to mark Send a message via MSN to mark

There really are no organized fields where I live. But there are a few renegade fields close by, and a reball field in a church gym.

1. hurricane
An temporary alliance formed between the ocean and the sky with the goal of killing people. The ocean's ability to attack the land is limited, so it lends the sky some of its water and energy so it can assault people farther inland then it normally could.
Hurricanes are far more powerful then the storms the sky creates on its own. They are just another reason the ocean must be destroyed.
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 10:51 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadfall
Played at Badlandz once, I won't be going back.
Why won't you be going back? I just ask because that is where I play most often. Good mix of speed and woodsball. I'll get at least twice as many games in as I would at CPX, and you just can't beat $40/case.

I played at Factory Paintball in North Chicago for the first time this Sunday. For the first 1.5 hours, I was one of about 3 players with a mechanical marker. After the DM's, Timmys and Shockers left and more mechs showed up, I enjoyed myself a bit more. Or maybe it was just learning curve, since it was my first time playing indoors. All the folks there are very nice.
91Foxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 11:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Devious Penguin Mod

CCM Fan
91 Foxtrot, if you're in the area you should try out takeaim. I like that better than factory, but it's not a night and day difference. I head there every couple weeks to get my fix in the off season when I can't play outside, or when I don't have time to make the trip to Realms.

Aggressive! Kill!

Old 05-04-2006, 07:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Foxtrot
Why won't you be going back? I just ask because that is where I play most often. Good mix of speed and woodsball. I'll get at least twice as many games in as I would at CPX, and you just can't beat $40/case.

I played at Factory Paintball in North Chicago for the first time this Sunday. For the first 1.5 hours, I was one of about 3 players with a mechanical marker. After the DM's, Timmys and Shockers left and more mechs showed up, I enjoyed myself a bit more. Or maybe it was just learning curve, since it was my first time playing indoors. All the folks there are very nice.

When I went, I played all day and not once was there a velocity check. I know I wasn't shooting hot because I always chrono in anyways, but I can't speak for anyone else that was playing there. I prefer to have a little more assurance that I'm not going to get my eyes out.

They do have nice fields though.
Deadfall is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Central