mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Central (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/central/)
-   -   Indoor Paintball in Michigan? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/central/187040-indoor-paintball-michigan.html)

BlackBeard 01-02-2012 09:33 AM

Indoor Paintball in Michigan?

Does anyone know of any decent places to play in, or near, Michigan that doesn't have giant balloons and everyone wearing clown pants?

Hula Popper 01-02-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBeard (Post 2147701)
Does anyone know of any decent places to play in, or near, Michigan that doesn't have giant balloons and everyone wearing clown pants?

They do have a giant balloons and most everyone wearing clown pants. But they do have a indoor village. They rotate the games from giant balloons to the village. It an ok place to play. It by the Detorit airport they were doing a pump day on Tuesdays this year. I never went it the worst day off the week for me to play :(

Paintball Romulus, MI - Killer Paintball

BlackBeard 01-02-2012 07:31 PM

Yeah that was the only place I could find...I haven't been yet, but was considering the pump night....but why Tuesdays??

WilD 01-03-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hula Popper (Post 2148192)
they were doing a pump day on Tuesdays this year. I never went it the worst day off the week for me to play :(

Hmmm... pump day is up my alley, but who the heck can play on a Tuesday?

Is this place the same guys who used to operate out of the mall in Livonia? I went to a pump day there some years ago and met up with a bunch of people from MCB and SCP and it was actually a lot of fun, balloon bunkers or no. Indoor was slippery as heck though (the floor was sopping wet with paint).

Hula Popper 01-03-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBeard (Post 2148359)
Yeah that was the only place I could find...I haven't been yet, but was considering the pump night....but why Tuesdays??

I think it more of a test run to see how it would go. Doing pump day on a weekend would probably be a bad idea for a business owner. I am sure they like those guys in clown pants that shoot a case of paint at giant balloons in 5 minutes is more of an money maker for them. I don't blame them either. They have to put food on the table like the rest of us. I'm not sure if they are even doing it still? I'll ask a few of they guys if they are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilD (Post 2149241)

Is this place the same guys who used to operate out of the mall in Livonia? I went to a pump day there some years ago and met up with a bunch of people from MCB and SCP and it was actually a lot of fun, balloon bunkers or no. Indoor was slippery as heck though (the floor was sopping wet with paint).

Yep same guys just a different location and still slippery!!!

And as for you Wild were you been all last year. Hell Survivors has pump day every first Sunday of the month. You cant tell me you couldn't make it to one of those. :p

You need to come this year good times last year usually 15 to 25 show up. There is alot of MCB that show up. Let see just off the top of my head.

MaD
MrBig
TinMan
Weekendballer
Weltman
agentSmith

We also had special guest from Ohio funsi00 and senghing27 showed up one week. So clean that pump up (I mean pumps) :p and get ready for this spring.

MaD 01-03-2012 10:48 PM

I played at the indoor in Livonia once. I got sick as hell the next day...

Used to be 1 or 2 just over the Ohio border. I think Warzone is one. This field might be fun.
Gallery - Warzone - Scenario Paintball indoor field

Also thought there was something starting up in Jackson?

spartan985 01-03-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hula Popper (Post 2149834)
I think it more of a test run to see how it would go. Doing pump day on a weekend would probably be a bad idea for a business owner. I am sure they like those guys in clown pants that shoot a case of paint at giant balloons in 5 minutes is more of an money maker for them. I don't blame them either. They have to put food on the table like the rest of us. I'm not sure if they are even doing it still? I'll ask a few of they guys if they are.

Yep same guys just a different location and still slippery!!!

And as for you Wild were you been all last year. Hell Survivors has pump day every first Sunday of the month. You cant tell me you couldn't make it to one of those. :p

You need to come this year good times last year usually 15 to 25 show up. There is alot of MCB that show up. Let see just off the top of my head.

MaD
MrBig
TinMan
Weekendballer
Weltman
agentSmith

We also had special guest from Ohio funsi00 and senghing27 showed up one week. So clean that pump up (I mean pumps) :p and get ready for this spring.

Add me to the list of southeast MI ballers. I have never made it to a hells pump day but Killer is 15 min from my house. Next pump night is jan 10th.

Also warzone in Ohio is a great place to play!

WilD 01-04-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hula Popper (Post 2149834)
And as for you Wild were you been all last year.

Not doing anything paintball related, that's for sure. I only played once in 2011, and that was a scenario game at Splatmandu (outside of Three Rivers, over on the west side). I didn't realize they had pump games at Hell. Now that I know, I'll try to make it out there now that I'm dipping my toe back into paintball a little.

Fox3 01-30-2012 10:54 AM

Anyone know when the next pump night is at Killer? I'd really like to check it out.