mcarterbrown.com  

Old 01-05-2012, 01:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Want to see my spaceship?

Tentatively planning on Jaeger's 01/19/12

I'm planning on heading up there that Thursday, 01/19/12, unless the weather or something unforseen comes up. I'll try and gather a few people to go but I'm not holding my breath. Hopefully anyone local on the forum can make it.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:01 AM   #2 (permalink)

Well I got back home about two hours ago from playing at Jaegers tonight. Overall I had a good time and I was able to get some solid time in with the Promaster before handing it off to my b-i-l since his G4 had an issue with the macro line fitting. Most of the guys playing were just your casual player, not looking to win some tournement. However, I was a little disappointed in one particular player that had he not gone to play on the speedball field, I would have packed up and left early. It seemed like he had his gun on ramping or at the very least was walking the trigger way too fast for the people that came to play tonight. With the exception of my F8 and the Promaster, everyone else besides a couple of other guys were just playing with Tippmanns or Spyders. Completely unprofessional and I do not feel bad about ganging up on him with my b-i-l after two rounds of getting lit up. Oh well, he left us and we were able to kick out four more rounds that were extremely fun.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Good to hear. I'm still lurking here, changes in job and a v8 Ranger tore apart in my garage needing a lot of TLC have limited me to occasionally popping in here to check on things.

I did recently buy another replacement Sniper though.
skx762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
on temporary hiatus

Glad to hear you had fun, Phoenix, sorry I couldn't make it. There always seems to be one guy playing in the recball area that needs to tone it down... or get jumped on and smoked for all he's worth.

Skx - A V8 Ranger? That sounds like fun, bud, gotta get it running to show it off.

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

My feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:00 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi_tetsu View Post
Glad to hear you had fun, Phoenix, sorry I couldn't make it. There always seems to be one guy playing in the recball area that needs to tone it down... or get jumped on and smoked for all he's worth.
Don't worry about it, I usually can never make it when everyone else gets together. So why should it work the other way around.

I'm sure the guy was within limits of playing, but I swear it sounded like he was ramping...especially for the amount of paint that would come across. There was some other shady things that he did and that was the breaking point where my b-i-l asked for the Promaster and I switched to the F8 to make a point. It worked and that made me happy, however I think his style of play made a few other guys pack up and leave early.

Oh well, that is why I like our little outlaw ball get togethers. The only time tempers flare is when barrel covers are not put on before the gun is gassed up and even then so it is just a walk over and put it on for them to make a point.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Central