mcarterbrown.com  

Old 07-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #61 (permalink)
MCB Member

It seems like there have been quite a few cancelations. I still plan to go. What is the official start time/meetup place? Did anybody call Jaeger to reserve a field or anything?
jellyghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:23 PM   #62 (permalink)

Well this is falling apart rapidly! Anyone have a rough count of who is gonna make it? I plan on being their around 1 and playing as long as I can. I will be in a pink t-shirt and pink and green proflexes for who is still going and doesn't already know me.
I would say a private field would be a long shot, but I will try to talk to Sam or Dave in the proshop about it if we have a good enough turn out.
Stump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:38 PM   #63 (permalink)
MCB Member

I live in KC, and I would like to meet you stump. I will try to be there around 1 too. I usually wear Adidas stripped pants and a T shirt.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:40 PM   #64 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Sorry fellas, I wish I could make it. Did not foresee this happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace View Post
Auto-Trigger. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every mother****er in the room, accept no substitutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post
That was worded better while you were hungover than most internet posts are while their writers are dead sober & pain free.

MCB Trust
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:45 AM   #65 (permalink)
slowly coming back around

To everyone who can't make it - life happens, there will be a next time, we'll miss you.

The wife and I are driving out from Columbia in the morning to drop the kiddo off with grandparents in Leavenworth, and then hauling it back to Jaegers. We should be there roughly around noon-ish. I'll probably be in my usual BDU pants, long-sleeve dark t-shirt under a Hawaiian-print shirt, and JT sock-hat. Got everything ready to go last night, just gotta pack the bag and cooler tonight to get on the road early tomorrow morning.

The problem with America is that we confuse our politics for religion, and our religions for science.

Check out my current sale and my feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:44 PM   #66 (permalink)
Want to see my spaceship?

For everyone who can make it - have fun for the rest of us.

Things have been getting a little better for me financially but to make that happen, I've been working two jobs to take care of things. I hope that I can come play at Jaeger's sometime this Fall. I'll be ready for it.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:16 PM   #67 (permalink)
Post Whore

still planning on being there but I may sleep a bit after work and not show up till noon or 1.

If loud pipes save lives imagine what bright pink helmets could do.

my feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
K_Obeastly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:29 PM   #68 (permalink)
MCB Member

It was great meeting you guys today. Maybe we should try to do this quarterly or something. I was really impressed with how far you guys traveled. TY
Old 07-15-2012, 11:24 AM   #69 (permalink)
slowly coming back around

Yeah, jelly, good meeting you, bud. For those of you who haven't met jellyghost, he's just gotten into paintball recently, and the bug has bitten him, bad. Particularly the pump bug. And he hangs out here. Poor bastard doesn't have a chance...

=D It was a good day - K_OBeastly, jellyghost, stump, The Hulk from Ghost Recon, and the wife and I all showed up and played. Admittedly, they were all brave enough to face the HORDES of rec-players with pumps, while the wife and I wimped out and kept to our Legends all day. We never really had enough pumpers to get a game to ourselves, but we did at least give as good as we were getting.

The problem with America is that we confuse our politics for religion, and our religions for science.

Check out my current sale and my feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:55 PM   #70 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
I had fun. It was great meeting the MCB'ers; esp usagi. Thank you again for letting me shoot your Legend. I may get one for just the frame for Evil Ehm Project. I thought wouldn't like that trigger but I love it! I'm also glad you didn't shoot your wife.

Obeastly, thank you for sharing stories about the SPE and FPE. I'd like to go them. FPE is closer for me.

It was a good day; went against many electros; won some; lost some; and realized not to go tooooo far off the break.

I'm looking forward to another pump day; hope to have phantom project completed by then.

Oh, and today I feel like this...remind me not to go tooo far off the break:
THE Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Central