mcarterbrown.com  

Old 02-17-2013, 04:33 PM   #41 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Hulk View Post
I had fun too. We should do this again soon and try 280 with Jaegers as plan b for bad weather. 280 is close by me so maybe some grill action afterwards?
That would be great. Depending on weather, I like the idea of playing outside with the MCB crew. Jaegers is my home court, and anything outside seems fresh. Valafar said that Jaegers is opening a fort on a new outdoor field. That would be awesome for a new get together too.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:11 AM   #42 (permalink)
on temporary hiatus

Phoenix - we understand bud: real life > hobby. Keep paying those bills and one of these days you'll get a good schedule and come out to play with us.

Hulk - talking to you and KO, I think we should give 280 a try next time, but only if the weather is nice. I know I'm starting to get old - I used to be willing to play anywhere no matter what the temperature or precipitation was, but nowadays, I'm definitely a fair weather player. What, it's raining outside and barely in the 30's? I'll stay in here keeping the heater and this bottle of rum company, tell me how the game went!

In other news, sent an email to head ref Dave regarding the incident in our last game of the weekend, and he replied that they would be removing that chunk of wall on that tapeline to hopefully alleviate further complications in that area of the expanded main field.

jelly - That was one of the great things about this weekend, for me at least. Since I haven't played at Jaegers in roughly 9 months, all of the upgrades they've done to their facilities was great to see. And they're updating the outdoor fields with a new fort? I'm actually looking forward to trying their outdoor fields again, for the first time in a long time. ps: like the new avatar? not a translation of my userID, but it is the inspiration for it.

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

My feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:20 AM   #43 (permalink)
on temporary hiatus

Found a video from our little excursion. I'm in it at the end, right around 9:08.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApcN6GAGWJM

Yeah, I know, it was the idiots playing with ramping markers and Rotors against renters, but until I win the lottery and can afford my own GoPro, gotta take what I can get. Too bad the kid with the tuxedo t-shirt didn't have a GoPro on, I had a good duel with him (good for me... I won that one).

My feedback
Old 02-26-2013, 12:28 PM   #44 (permalink)
Post Whore

I work at 280 so if anybody needs me to get something worked out lemme know, If you guys want to play outside i can probably make it happen. I might even be able to talk to the boss man and see if we cant borrow his grill since its already up there. Im getting back into playing again so I am wanting to some games soon.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:47 PM   #45 (permalink)
MCB Member

great on 280. I say we let it depend on weather. Was Valafar the guy filming with a POV camera? I usually don't like POV videos, but watching them at Jaegers (where I usually have a good sense of the field) is really interesting. Anybody have a youtube channel with posted videos?
Old 02-26-2013, 10:33 PM   #46 (permalink)
on temporary hiatus

That's true, I forgot that Val brought out his camera.

Hey, Valafar! Where's the footage, bud?

My feedback
Old 02-27-2013, 12:31 AM   #47 (permalink)
MCB Member

That is me in the yellow at 7:35. I was amazed that the young guys played so conservative after they said they were going to "run." One of the them shot me out this game. He sought me out and apologized later.
is this video from the speed ball team? I really respected them for shooting some Tippmann pumps.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:55 AM   #48 (permalink)
on temporary hiatus

There was some tourney guys playing with SL-68 IIs, but the video I posted wasn't those guys. These guys (Delirium, I guess is their team name) liked to wander slowly towards wherever they were going, and pour a wall of paint onto the other side. I admit I move slowly, but that's 'cause my knees don't let me play "rabbit" anymore, and I was still moving faster than them.

My feedback
Old 02-27-2013, 01:38 PM   #49 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIDWESTHIPPO117 View Post
I work at 280 so if anybody needs me to get something worked out lemme know, If you guys want to play outside i can probably make it happen. I might even be able to talk to the boss man and see if we cant borrow his grill since its already up there. Im getting back into playing again so I am wanting to some games soon.
That would be great. I have some tables and portable grills, too. I don't know fire codes for over there though. One of my grills is propane and the other is charcoal.
THE Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:17 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Hulk View Post
That would be great. I have some tables and portable grills, too. I don't know fire codes for over there though. One of my grills is propane and the other is charcoal.
all good on the grills at 280!
I will have to get this pump finished!

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...ll-torque.html

Lohman446 -I have absolutely zero interest in "saving" your "sport". Your "sport" has destroyed my game.
cjottawa -Know what would make paintball affordable and get more people involved? SHOOTING LESS.

www.280paintball.com great place to play in K.C. Mo.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Instien'spaintball is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Central