mcarterbrown.com  

Old 01-17-2014, 05:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

edit--Will be playing at Outback Paintball in Xenia, OH Saturday 3-8-14

We will be out this Saturday (8th) to enjoy the new warm weather, BYOP! (will have some low-grade Valken for sale)

Outback Paintball in Xenia.

Directions

Facebook

Last edited by panhead4411; 03-05-2014 at 03:19 PM.
panhead4411 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 07:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

hmm...well, you have i70 and rush that are close, and blast zone that's a bit farther south. i've never played at rush or blast zone, but blast zone looks like it would be nice.
Cyco-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

Looks and is are two different things. Of the 4 times i've been to blastzone, i've had exactly 0 pleasurable experiences.

If i can get enough bodies we'll just play at my home field, but we need enough ppl to make it worth the effort first.

--apparently i never hit 'post'--

Okay, its official, there will be some snow-ball'n at Outback Paintball in Xenia tomorrow around noon, byop if you have it, not sure how much the owner will bring with him. (kinda a hangout type of play day)
Old 01-18-2014, 01:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

lol damn will it be cold out. never played at outback either. what problems did you have with blast zone, if you don't mind me asking?
Old 01-19-2014, 10:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

Glad you came out man, it was fun, and watching Cory go all googly eyed over your shiny mags was awesome!

I'll try to get the pics up on facebook today. Not sure when i'll have any of my video, need to get a decent program to edit it first.

As to blast zone, yes, they do have some great woods courses, and i love that. However, every single time i've been there, issues have arisen. Poor reffing choices that led to some kids crying, and other 'regulars' yelling. Poor field management decisions that effected games. The scar on my leg (the worst scar i've ever had, ever) from the day they didn't feel like chrono'ing anybody. (thankfully he was using a pump) Poor overall safety and oversight of players on the field.

I don't want to go into specifics, but i have made the decision to never go there again, unless some changes are made and consistently followed.

Last edited by panhead4411; 01-19-2014 at 11:43 AM.
Old 01-22-2014, 01:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

yep, good times. post here again if anyone ever goes out, just in case i don't see anything on their facebook page.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

Will be there this saturday, March 8th. Should get going around 10-11am or so i think
Old 03-05-2014, 05:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore

yup. i'll be there!
Old 03-07-2014, 01:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

The word is out that some ballers will be out tomorrow, whats your compressed air situation???? booster or scuba tanks????
p8nured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Post Whore

hmm...dunno. they'll do a 3000 psi fill at least though. i guess we'll find out tomorrow!

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Central