mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-13-2014, 08:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tinkerer

Mid-week open games in Michigan?

I'm going to be running around Michigan this week visiting my 22 year old son. We have a wide open gap in our schedule that would be perfect to play some paintball on either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Is there anywhere between Lansing and Manistee (or even a bit outside of that corridor) that has open paintball during the week?

Or should I plan on just finding a friendly field to run around with my son and making sure that I air up my tanks before leaving town tonight?

Gear:
Permanent collection (no plans to trade or sell): DRV, mech Ion
Current playable markers (These all get played with but I'd be willing to trade or sell for the right offer): Springfed Automag, Empire Resurrection, Bob Long Vice, Ego 7, Inception Sniper, TiPX, X7 Phenom, SP-1, 3357
Traded or sold: DM10, Orracle, Black Magic, PGP, Empire Sniper, Kaos Pump, Diablo, PMR 7, 2012 Rail
ToyBox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 12:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Doh, last week TC Lansing ran open games Weds - Fri due to spring break for the kids, but that was just for last week. Lone Wolf Indoor runs games Weds night, but that is over by Detroit. It sounds like they get a pretty good turnout for those nights though, so maybe worth the drive.

Last edited by 2hits; 04-13-2014 at 12:44 PM.
2hits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tinkerer

Thanks for the tip. Lone Wolf is almost two hours out of my way so I'm not sure if we'll go there or not.

For some reason, I thought there was something around Grand Rapids. Looking at the list of fields in Michigan, I'm happy to see how many there are since I moved out of the state. I just wish more of them had weekday hours.

I get spoiled having an indoor field that's open year round just down the street from me and several more within an hour drive here in Ontario.
ToyBox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 12:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rec Poster

There is a TCP indoor in GR, but they are open Thurs-Sun I believe.
2hits is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Central