mcarterbrown.com  

Old 05-04-2014, 06:47 PM   #41 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Just wanted to chime in here! Thursdays JAEGERS closes at 9:00pm, with the last game ending at 8:30. Most Thursday players show up between 5-6pm.

Players with their own gear get membership prices on Thursday nights (field fee of $5 instead of $15 and $5 off any case of paint) and members get free field fees and an ADDITIONAL $5 off any case of paint on top of the $5 off they already get. ($10 off any case). These deals are exclusive to Thursdays and are in replacement of BYOP night. All other days are regular prices with discounts for members.

Monday-Thursday open from 1pm-9pm with the last game ending at 8:30. If we have no customers we will close as early as 8:00pm.

Fridays we are 1pm to 11pm with last game ending at 10:30

Saturday is 9am to 11pm last game at 10:30. Outdoor is also open weather permitting from 10am to 5-6pm. Check in downstairs in the caves and just say you want to play outside!

Sunday is 10am to 8pm last game at 7:30. Outdoor from 11am to 5-6pm.

On rare occasions where we have no players outdoors we will close it early.

If you have any questions you can call us at 816-452-6600, PM me on here, or reply on this thread and I'll do my best to help!
jerryjjackson69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 12:01 PM   #42 (permalink)

Hey guys,

I just moved back to the KC area. I'd be up for a MCB meet up at Jaegers or somewhere else in the area. Feel free to PM me when you guys decide to go out. I may be able to bring a couple of teammates out as well.

Would it be worth it to contact an admin to see if we could get a sticky rollcall thread in the Local - Central section? In the first post of the thread we could track: MCB handle/callsign, first name, and location? Might make it easier to contact a bunch of local players for a meet up.

Looking forward to meeting up with you guys!

Last edited by FOXDIE; 05-14-2014 at 12:23 PM.
FOXDIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 12:06 PM   #43 (permalink)
I lika doa the cha cha

I live in Salina,KS but I would be up for a MCB meet and greet at Jaegers sometime.
blitz121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:44 PM   #44 (permalink)
MCB Member

I plan on playing at Jaegers this Sunday. I hope to check out the castle outside. Say hi to the pump player if you can come.
Old 06-25-2014, 04:15 PM   #45 (permalink)
Stick Feed Aficionado

CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
Anybody playing the scenario/big games at Drop Zone on July 26 or Jaegers on August 2?

Feedback
PathFinders Paintball Team
Kraus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 04:17 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraus View Post
Anybody playing the scenario/big games at Drop Zone on July 26 or Jaegers on August 2?
Yeah I'll be playing on Blue Team at Jaeger's big game rocking my Empire Sniper as always. I'm up there every Saturday from 11-8, sometimes longer.

My Feedback!
ajohnson677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 12:42 PM   #47 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I have a a group that plays woodsball once a month in Wamego. We have a compressor and a chrono, have our own private places to play. PM me if your interested.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:05 PM   #48 (permalink)
wookie in a mask

Send a message via Yahoo to p8ntballr68059

Palmers Fan
if you include ks an mo why not Nebraska Omaha is only 3 hrs from Jaegers i play there during the winter at least twice and a few times during the summer

p8ntballr68059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:02 PM   #49 (permalink)
MCB Member

I met ajohnson677 and some other cool players at Jaegers. I went to jaegers to just play a few games alone, but it was really cool to be surprised by MCB! I have heard some MCB guys will be there next Saturday. Unless something changes, I am committed to taking my Dad to a KC Blues rugby game.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:35 PM   #50 (permalink)

It was great to meet you JellyGhost, you were hard to miss with the Carters Commando jersey and your grey ghost. Really surprised me on that one crazy run of yours! There's been a pretty good group of guys to play with there recently and more pumpers come out of the woodwork each week. I'm up there every Saturday and plenty of Fridays pumping all day long, feel free to say hi!

My Feedback!
ajohnson677 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Central