mcarterbrown.com  

Old 12-05-2008, 04:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
slowly coming back around

Kyle - good to see you made it back from the Sandbox, brother. You still got all your pieces?

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

Check out my current sale and my feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Born again

Send a message via AIM to mustangii

Travis Hart is attempting to get financing to buy the PGP North propety and reopen in the spring. Have played a couple of times at peoples homes. Did you hear Bill Bailey has retired from paintball to spend more time woith family?
catch you later
edm

ps. let me know when you go play, I won't mind trying Jaegers if you go.
How's Kitten?

ASE certifed master tech
Master Certified Chrysler Tech
mustangii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:26 AM   #13 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to commando kyle Send a message via Yahoo to commando kyle

It would be good to see PGP open back up.

UT- Thanks man, yep, everything is right where the blueprints show.

Ed, Kitten is doing just fine, but we are no longer a couple.

"Who Dares, Wins."
commando kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:54 PM   #14 (permalink)

Bill Bailey retired from paintball? That's too bad, I had a lot of fun at one of his scenarios many a year ago.

Kyle - I'll try and post it here, as I've already promised Ed I'd let him know, but we're looking to fling some paint at Jaegers sometime this month, possibly on the 20th. Just some basic rec-play with the rentals crowd, get some laid back playing in before the holidays eat our time up 'til after the first of the year. Come by and you can tell us how cool your deployment was compared to mine (worked in the AC at Anaconda... feel like a pogue sometimes).

Old 12-09-2008, 02:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to commando kyle Send a message via Yahoo to commando kyle

Definitely let me know what day and I will be there. Then we can tell each other how boring our deployments were.

"Who Dares, Wins."
commando kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:33 PM   #16 (permalink)
Born again

Send a message via AIM to mustangii

shoot will be in Branson on the 20th. maybe see you next year.
edm

ASE certifed master tech
Master Certified Chrysler Tech
mustangii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 09:26 PM   #17 (permalink)

CCM Fan
My dad and I have this problem when I go to his house. Since PGP closed we have no real place to play. He lives in Knob Noster. I'm just glad i'm in STL most of the time or I would have given up paintball long ago.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:54 PM   #18 (permalink)

Ed - sorry you aren't in town this weekend, but we'll definitely be going back to Jaegers after the first of the year, sometime.

For everyone else in the KC area - this Sunday, the 21st (yeah, it changed from the 20th) I and a few friends from around the area will be at Jaegers Subsurface playing on the rec field. All are welcome to come by and fling some paint.

Old 02-04-2009, 12:23 AM   #19 (permalink)
Machinist in training

Send a message via Yahoo to slowerpig81

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC007 View Post
There is Battlecreek in kingdom City.
They closed also. The owner is looking for another place to start anew.
slowerpig81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:43 AM   #20 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Wildcat Paintball in Williamson IL: A Great place for St Louis area Paintball Players

Nuthin Like Digging up an OOOOLLDDD Thread and breathing some life into it.

Last Sunday I met my son who lives in St Louis at Wildcat in Williamson IL.
Here is my review of the place. As you can tell after reading this I am kinda excited about the place.....

If I could give this place SIX Stars out of 5...I would!!!! Players from the St Louis area REALLY should make the short drive up 55 north to Play this gem of a paintball course. It has so many reasons to go there. Wildcat Paintball in Williamson IL offers some Truly OUTSTANDING Fields to Play. The prices are very inexpensive, Affordable, CHEAP.
I found some Really Good Pump Players there, along with a group of good Pneumatic Players. I found a good mix of Young Guns playing speedball guns, guys in Camo playing Milsim Guns and Some Well Seasoned Pump Players. Everyone there had a Great attitude and were willing to mix in and play on any and all of the intriguing fields they have to offer. You don't feel like a newby there for very long, they will make you feel at home.
I had heard lots of good things about Wildcat Paintball, I had played with players from Wildcat's Pump Team the One Shot Wonders at Spring Pump Event in 11 and 12 and FallPumpEvent in 11. My son lives in St Louis, it is less than an hour drive for him. I am in Lincoln IL so it was a natural for us to meet there, a 90 min drive for me and as stated above, just under an hour drive for him from St Louis, actually St Charles Mo.
We arrived there at 10am on Sunday, the crowd was starting to show up. We set up our markers and got all our gear ready, then we paid our, field fee ($10 ea) and air fees ($5ea) for the two of us, plus a case of paint for $50 came to a modest total of $80. (It is Cash or check, NO Credit or Debit cards)
We recognized some players (Ben, Big Ben & Jess) and asked about playing. Everyone decided to play the Western Town. It a REAL little western town, Real multi-room buildings (a couple Dozen) build from wood cut from the many acres of woods there. It is a impressive and FUN challenge playing this town. Great angles to catch your opposition...or get caught by them. Running from building to building to attack and evade! Ask the regulars where the hot spots are they will pass on good information. I've been to places that they would set you up to be eliminated quick, NOT here, They play fair and make it fun for everyone. We played a couple times early in the day and a couple more times late in the day, it was a thrill every game.

We played the Tires Field, basically a Speedball Filed with BIG tires stacked as bunkers, in a Mirror image field layout for some exciting speedball action.
We played the upper Old SKool field at the top of a hill, built out of an interesting variety of bunkers, including a pieces from a giant water slide that had gone out of business.
We played the Castle field, which is a long field with rolling hills with man made boulders, a couple Castle walls, trenches to run through, dirt berms to hide behind, a stream, bridges, trees (Lots of EM), heavy underbrush, wooden bunkers...and MORE. It is not the typical capture the castle set up, it is a long field with many places to run to and hide behind or under. The regulars will tell you where to run and hide so you aren't a sitting target.
There is a World War 2, D-Day field where you can start your assault from a landing craft and fight your way across and around multiple places to hide and attack from (beached boats, a downed aircraft, numerous bunkers with sandbags as protection) on your way to a relatively realistic and close to impenetrable German Bunker, built up into a hill with machine bun pits flanking it on both sides. There was a barrels field that we never got a chance to play, as well as a H-U-G-E and Expansive Woodsball field with wandering paths throughout acres of wooded territory, that didn't get played that day because of the heat.
This place has great fields Now and lots of plans for improving and growth. I can't wait to see the plans turning into reality
Wildcat is a Sunday ONLY paintball park so Take Saturday OFF and save your money and energy till you get to Wildcat Paintball on a Sunday. Check their schedule of a small group of Holiday Sundays that they aren't open. You will have an INCREDIBLE day of variety on fields offering many MANY Fun Challenges.
You can wear your bright colors if you like but the colors green, brown and black and many kinds of camo seem to be really at home at Wildcat. Come and Play there, I'll be going back!

shhu-shhck Is The Sound That I Hear....Just Before YOU Hear SPLAT!

http://s895.photobucket.com/user/Woo...94338.jpg.html

See My Feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...=Woodsballer57
WoodsBaller57 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Central